Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aion 5.0 Update Echoes of Eternity

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
edited July 2016 in Aion

Aion 5.0  Site

http://na.aiononline.com/echoes-of-eternity/

In ancient times, the God Aion imbued powers upon the Archdaeva and 12 Empyrean Lords to save Atreia from the menace of the Balaur. But during peace talks with the Dragon Lords, disaster struck, triggering a cataclysm that nearly destroyed the entire planet. Sacrificing herself, Lady Siel contained the cataclysm and preserved the lands surrounding the shattered tower. Now, journey back to the time-locked lands of Norsvold and Iluma with Aion’s 5.0 expansion to learn about the past and the terrible power that could reignite the cataclysm and threaten the entire existence of Elysea or Asmodae. 

Aion: Echoes of Eternity - Lore Cinematic

AION 5.0 Features Preview

AION - 5.0 brings back happy memories (and the letter from Gameforge)

Aion 5.0 - Login Screen

Music
------------------------------------------------------------------

Aion 5.0 - OST Forest of Odes

Aion 5.0 - OST Castle of Liberty

Aion 5.0 - OST Sapora

Aion 5.0 - OST First Light

Aion 5.0 - OST Fine Rain

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    I will be making a new character on Tiamat server. Come and join the adventure.  =)
  • Anthony3187Anthony3187 Member UncommonPosts: 32
    Definitely a very underrated MMO. I love the environments especially in the newer zones/instances. Combat is smooth and personally I've been enjoying this game a lot lately.. more than I can say about Wildstar/ESO/TERA/GW2.

No hype in NA though not sure why lol
  • Anthony3187Anthony3187 Member UncommonPosts: 32
    How in the world does this game have such little interest and/or hype in NA? At least the 4 servers Aion has have been pretty full since 5.0 released. I guess I just don't understand lol, so much content to do and very fluid combat. Yet no hype even compared to games like Riders of Icarus lol.
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    How in the world does this game have such little interest and/or hype in NA? At least the 4 servers Aion has have been pretty full since 5.0 released. I guess I just don't understand lol, so much content to do and very fluid combat. Yet no hype even compared to games like Riders of Icarus lol.
    Grindy, like above average grind. Dunno about P2W but that grind is real.