Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Citizen - Austin Office

2»

Comments

• CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130
    H0urg1ass said:
    Those people with the jackets must work in the server room because it's ninety fucking nine degrees here today... 97 in the shade... with 45% humidity.
    Well spotted !

Just further proof of how CIG is wasting backers' money, that aircon is obviously set way too low !

Wait... why do they even need aircon ?

:D
    Especially when just con will do..........I mean......airconditioning.........needed to clear that up before someone thinks I was referring to a different kind of con job....I mean system.

You'll have to excuse me if I question the ability of seniors to detect a con :P  If I had a nickel (because that's what grandmothers give) for every computer I had to secure or fix because of overly-trusting grandmothers and grandfathers letting "Microsoft" help them out, I could probably, literally, get myself a chocolate bar at the dollar store :)

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------

• GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855
    edited July 2016
    CrazKanuk said:
    H0urg1ass said:
    Those people with the jackets must work in the server room because it's ninety fucking nine degrees here today... 97 in the shade... with 45% humidity.
    Well spotted !

Just further proof of how CIG is wasting backers' money, that aircon is obviously set way too low !

Especially when just con will do..........I mean......airconditioning.........needed to clear that up before someone thinks I was referring to a different kind of con job....I mean system.

You'll have to excuse me if I question the ability of seniors to detect a con :P  If I had a nickel (because that's what grandmothers give) for every computer I had to secure or fix because of overly-trusting grandmothers and grandfathers letting "Microsoft" help them out, I could probably, literally, get myself a chocolate bar at the dollar store :)
    I'm a geezer, not a senior
    Still, if it's one thing us old guys know, it's our climate control. So, yeah, we know (air)con when we see it.
    edited July 2016
    CrazKanuk said:
    H0urg1ass said:
    Well spotted !

Here have a cookie.
    (Grandma gave those out right?)

Lol, yes! Another great point. Doing computer work for grandmas is great because they almost always make SOMETHING. It's like a gathering! Usually people just hover and make it extremely uncomfortable when you find all those nudes of them in My Documents or some obvious place. Grandmas just go about their day and bake you stuff, which is fantastic! Oh! Plus, zero nudes of grandmas to date! Probably because those are all on polaroids, but it definitely makes the whole experience less stressful. 

Crazkanuk

----------------
    ----------------

• GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855
    CrazKanuk said:
    CrazKanuk said:
    H0urg1ass said:
    Well spotted !

Here have a cookie.

Lol, yes! Another great point. Doing computer work for grandmas is great because they almost always make SOMETHING. It's like a gathering! Usually people just hover and make it extremely uncomfortable when you find all those nudes of them in My Documents or some obvious place. Grandmas just go about their day and bake you stuff, which is fantastic! Oh! Plus, zero nudes of grandmas to date! Probably because those are all on polaroids, but it definitely makes the whole experience less stressful. 
    I'm thinking this conversation is going somewhere just a little strange..........is that intentional?
    CrazKanuk said:
    CrazKanuk said:
    H0urg1ass said:
    Well spotted !

Here have a cookie.

I'm thinking this conversation is going somewhere just a little strange..........is that intentional?

No, it could just be a Friday thing. 

Crazkanuk

----------------
    ----------------

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    H0urg1ass said:
    Unless it's a sealed building.  I've worked in sealed buildings and some were kept so cold some people wore jackets and used space heaters.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Austin office, soon to be moved out of US jurisdictions, along with other US offices.  Just thinking out loud.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916
    Austin office, soon to be moved out of US jurisdictions, along with other US offices.  Just thinking out loud.
    Who knows, that could be a wise move if the prospect of drawn-out litigation threatens the continuation of the project...
  • ShinimasShinimas Member UncommonPosts: 67
    Probably straight to a non-extradition country.