Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Agents of Yesterday Giveaway!STO Star Trek Online News - MMORPG.com

Comments

• TanlielTanliel Member UncommonPosts: 40
    Not only is the ship battle fantastic, the storylines really FEEL like Star Trek episodes. Lots of fun.
  • tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227
    STO to me is one of these games that show that a botched launch is not the end if you have a dedicated team behind it. Something that in this day and age makes me very happy. =)

It is also a surprisingly genuine Star Trek experience, something the new movies seem to fail to deliver. Not that they are bad Star Wars movies... they just lack that separation that would make them great Star Trek movies.

This have been a good conversation

• ghettocelebghettoceleb Member UncommonPosts: 104
    ORION slave Girls are good. I like to customize the bridge crew.
  • eddieg50eddieg50 Member UncommonPosts: 1,809
    Love the story line and the player created stories
  • DijonCyanideDijonCyanide Member UncommonPosts: 586
    Star Trek Online (STO) is still a good free-to-play mmo. It has it's many flaws of course, but overall a good sci-fi mmo with strong elements that connects to the Star Trek franchise spirit in many ways. It is fun to play & it one of the more generous free-to-play mmos released. It can be played & enjoyed without ever spending any money. Some of the storyline missions are worthy of television.
  • Agnostic42Agnostic42 Member UncommonPosts: 405
    I love Star Trek Online because, well.... I enjoy it. It's my 'go to' game when I need a fix for MMO's.

Besides, Romulans...... gotta have Romulans!
  • blamo2000blamo2000 Member RarePosts: 1,130
    I like that there is a decent development system for both ships and your player/team and a lot of systems in the game other than normal play.
  • TarkusTarkus Member UncommonPosts: 45
    I always thought STO was 100% true to the Star Trek universe but now with "Agents Of Yesterday", I've increased that to 200%.

Welcome Back My Friends

• Sal1Sal1 Member UncommonPosts: 430
    I loved Star Trek: The Next Generation TV show when I was younger. And then I watched Star Trek Deep Space 9. And have been a big fan ever since!
  • Jonnas13Jonnas13 Member UncommonPosts: 93
    I enjoy the mixture of land and space based combat set to the backdrop of the Star Trek universe.
  • scyllafrenscyllafren Member UncommonPosts: 26
    I love the relatively relaxed playstyle, the lazors, and the whole ST universe. Also gives me a pleasant surprise every now and then.
  • MykellMykell Member UncommonPosts: 780
    Just started playing it this year casually and loving the star trek universe mostly. Playing the same stories but from the view of 3 factions has been interesting.
  • BarelyEinsteinBarelyEinstein Member UncommonPosts: 247
    I love zipping around doing missions with my crew, it feels like Star Trek.
  • CayllCayll Member UncommonPosts: 55
    I love it because it's Star Trek, and it's the closest I'll ever get to being the captain of a starship!
  • darkboazdarkboaz Member UncommonPosts: 160
    It is true to its source and that is why I like it
    No, LOVE IT
  • MilanderMilander Member UncommonPosts: 178
    Loved the game and all the flaws back in Jan 2010 when I signed up for a lifetime membership. Luckily then it was only like 150 because I took the risk before the beta was over. Enjoying the new temporal agent chain, nice mix of STO and real lore :)

• Thomas2006Thomas2006 Member RarePosts: 1,152
    I love the sheer amount of different missions / planets you can visit. Also I can not wait for the console release.
  • NibsNibs Member UncommonPosts: 287
    I love Star Trek Online because it's Star Trek...and it's online! What more could I want?
  • ctchapelctchapel Member UncommonPosts: 1
    STO for me is a wonderful escape. Being sick, I have a lot of time and playing the adventures are much more entertaining than watching TV. There are so many things to do that sometimes it can be overwhelming, but fun.
  • sardaukar101sardaukar101 Member UncommonPosts: 26
    I love STO because of my love for star trek stories and choosing how my character proceeds.
  • cameron1963cameron1963 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I have been a life-long fan of Star Trek and have always enjoyed playing Star Trek Online. I have liked it so much that I became a lifetime member a few years ago, and the game just keeps getting better. This latest expansion, Agents of Yesterday, is a great way to let us "old timers" play in the 23rd century, which of course was the time period I grew up loving. It is also awesome to fold the movie reboot Kelvin Timeline into the game so that both new fans and long time fans get a taste for their favorites!
  • FortenbasFortenbas Member UncommonPosts: 15
    I love the Romulan story line.The space game is very fun.
  • norman728norman728 Member UncommonPosts: 146
    What I love about STAR TREK ONLINE is the opportunity to experience Adventure in The Future of The Star Trek Universe
  • psiicpsiic Member RarePosts: 1,640
    The social aspect by far, so many really wonderful players and community staff. To this day everyone will go out of there way for a total stranger to help them, offer advice, answer questions, and make feel welcome and part of the amazing community. One of the most social games out there at the moment.
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Enjoyable quest line. Get to captain a wide variety of ships. Nice ground assignments. Love player created stories. Voted best game to play when drunk...

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

This discussion has been closed.