Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Delay in game

Heffy424Heffy424 Member UncommonPosts: 524
Hello everyone so i just bought GV on steam and i've been following it for about a year. One thing i've noticed which might be entirely with me being in Japan is that I get small hiccups during the game i figure its lag since i've gotten it when i lower my settings to barebones. Just wondering if anyone has this issue too or is there any chance of a korea server coming? I tried the oceanic server and its not too good and the best is US/West coast i believe cant remember.

Comments

• AshestoAshes420AshestoAshes420 Member UncommonPosts: 17
    I get hiccups when i craft or people loading afar
  • goboygogoboygo Member RarePosts: 2,141
    The pauses you talk about for me anyway are one of the reasons I dont play, but I only get them when I turn my camera more than about 180 degrees at that point the game "stops" for a second then proceeds.  Its constant and annoying since I turn my camera allot.  I always check back in after a couple of patches to see if its been resolved but so far it hasn't been.
  • goboygogoboygo Member RarePosts: 2,141
    Xodic said:
    What are your system specs?

Unity engine itself has issues with some AMD hardware. You may have better luck checking out their support page.

http://answers.unity3d.com/
    My system spec?  Trust me its not my PC.  My PC is built for one thing and one thing only playing PC games.

i7 4790
    16 GB RAM
    300GB SSD drive
    GTX980ti

I get around 120  plus frames per second on average in GV when uncapped,  which the games has problems running with uncapped frames, and which they have acknowledged, I usually force cap it 75 but it really doesn't matter, the hitch is still there.  It used to be WAY WAY worse in early Alphas but they made progress on it and talked about it some of their patch notes.

I tend to notice things with regards to performance that other just dont, or dont care about.  the hitch Im talking about is quick so again I'm sure most dont notice, but I do.

• LerxstLerxst Member UncommonPosts: 648
    And now we get back to the reason I stopped playing 2 years ago. I tried it out on Steam again and, although it is much better, the fact that it is still there at all tells me all I need.