Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Weekend and bored

2»

Comments

• HyperpsycrowHyperpsycrow Member RarePosts: 915
    ur right..the rope seems more fun than these games on the market today.

And yes i did smite once and gave the game away..lost 5 $ tho...

• LIOKILIOKI Member UncommonPosts: 421
    DMKano said:
    So you are not genuinely looking for a game?

This is a just a twist on the good ol "all games suck" post.

If you have made up your mind that there are no good games out, then guess what that is all you will experience.

Self fulfilling prophecy 
    This is where I am currently.
    I want combat style from one game, open world from another. Crafting/housing/survival and multiplayer from some other game all thrown in a magical pot and the greatest game ever cooked up and served on a silver gaming spoon.
    And it sucks.
    DMKano..I dont know what was in your morning juice today but why are you on my back here ?
    It seems like you have seen so many post of people looking for a game that your head is about to explode and it is gona happend right here in my post today !

Is there something we need to clear out before this turns out to be the next starwars movie with me being the dark side and you the good side ? *gg

I want a damm good game like inth eold days there was max paine and wow and commander and conquer and red alert and torment and icewind dale and nwn 1 and 2 ALL the GOG games..these games was epic and awsome created. Now today i look on steam and there might be 1-3 good games but then the rest of these games are like plants vs zombies dark dungeons..magicka and many more shitty indie half assed productions..

I use to play commadore and amiga and some nintendo games..so i know alot of game engines and expect a sertain standart about games..but today that standart is gone..its open boarder..lets all make a shit game and post it steam for 1-3 $ or free...thats whats driving me insane and telling people im willing to hang my self over these games...so what was in your juice this morning ?

• sunandshadowsunandshadow Member RarePosts: 1,985
    I want a online multiplayer game either vs or coop or solo..it MUST be ONLINE and i dont care if it cost money or is free...I want a game with great hype..a game that every one is playing...I like MMorpg mostly
    If you like CCGs and tactical/miniatures games, you could try Pox Nora.  You will get your ass kicked in the PvP mode at first though.  There's definitely a lot of strategy to it, as well as getting the cards (well they call them runes) to make your strategy work.
    I want to help design and develop a PvE-focused, solo-friendly, sandpark MMO which combines crafting, monster hunting, and story.  So PM me if you are starting one.
  • waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769
    Darkest Dungeon...what the actualy hell mate...just what....woot ?!?¿ I have never seen something so bad in my entire life....what is wrong with game designers these days...its like " hey lets see if we can create the most bad game ever"

Perhaps this is a tournament to see who can create the worst game.  There certainly seems to be a lot of competition!
    http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

Rofl Wayne..ur right i like ur comment

And Pox nora looked horrible..are you trying to kill me with minesweeper games ? haha

• DonY81DonY81 Member UncommonPosts: 398
    Try Dead before daylight. That will get your blood pumping....

Pokemon go you say..I like the part where you must go outside and find em with ur phone..I will try out that game just to have something to do

• bartoni33bartoni33 Member RarePosts: 2,044
    edited July 2016
    Pokemon go you say..I like the part where you must go outside and find em with ur phone..I will try out that game just to have something to do
    Holy crap!

You have been given a page and a half of good to great games and you shit all over all of them but you are good to "Go" on the new Pokemon mobile game?

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.

• DonY81DonY81 Member UncommonPosts: 398
    TRy ''Dead Before Daylight'' ............seriously

Dead Before Daylight could be potentional..ill try it out...Pokemon Go dident work where i live..but i liked it cuz i normaly dont go out much..so that was a reason for me get some fresh air..thats why i liked it :)

• ceratop001ceratop001 Member RarePosts: 1,594
    It is pissing rain from the skyes and it is weekend with no plans or any friends. So the only thing left for me to do is hang my self if i only had a rope...Well guess i am gone play games then..so Hit me people..what should i play and why and will you play that game with me ?

Im 36 years old so dont mention minecraft and other gazinga zong games that plays over facebook :dizzy:
    I want real games here !!
    Send me a pm I can throw you a 7 day BDO pass if need... :)

• KilraneKilrane Member UncommonPosts: 322
    What IS Evole stage 2  Is that like overwatch or some kind of quake/doom fps game ?
    It's 4 players (hunters) against a player controlled monster.  Yes, it's an FPS. The graphics take a decent rig to run, and its multi-player.  Being it just went F2P, there is a big crowd playing.
    Ceratop001 you are kind to offer me that but i just gave away my BDO account in a giweavay because i dident like the game because it was full of hackers and the monster AI was awfull..i could kill 100 monsters blindfoldet..not even in danger of dying..and the farm system was to complex for me to understand and give interest..the GFX is fine tho but gameplay is just bad if u ask me.  But else thanks :)

i looked up the game on youtube and that is what i call a real game..i might try it out..just maybe

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662
    Stalker series.
    Metro 2033 series.
    Elder Scrolls/Fallout series.
    Mass Effect series.

Ad nausea... So many great games that doubt need to be mentioned. Btw find me a game from the 2000s that looks better than Darksouls 2. An HD remake doesn't count obviously. The terrain texture might not be the best in the world but the world, weapons, armour and characters/monsters and specifically the bosses are great (There's obviously some derpy faces but you'll most probably be wearing a helm that covers it anyway). 

I find it hard to take you seriously when you dis games solely on graphics.. Especially a game like Darkest Dungeon which could bring you a ton of hours of gameplay.

• frostymugfrostymug Member RarePosts: 645
    Based on the information you've given on games you're playing, have played, and your requirements...

Evolve has nice graphics and a ton of people playing, at least right now due to the F2P change. Long term popular games CS:GO, DotA2, TF2. Diablo III is still quite populated despite the general hatred it got early on that has continued. As far as MMORPGs, nothing is really popular currently. BDO you already panned. WoW will take the limelight when the expansion released, for better or worse. Maybe try ESO, Blade and Soul, or FFXIV. ARK or Rust if you like survival games. Warframe can be fun.
  • ceratop001ceratop001 Member RarePosts: 1,594
    Ceratop001 you are kind to offer me that but i just gave away my BDO account in a giweavay because i dident like the game because it was full of hackers and the monster AI was awfull..i could kill 100 monsters blindfoldet..not even in danger of dying..and the farm system was to complex for me to understand and give interest..the GFX is fine tho but gameplay is just bad if u ask me.  But else thanks :)
    That's cool mate. Never know and good luck on your quest to find a game.

I might give wow a go again after i did play wow in 4-5 years.-.i left after the lich king among half of the players they had..but im in to demons and darkness and evil stuff..so maybe Wow legion is for me muhuhaha