Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

POST NEW FORUM BUGS / ISSUES HERE

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    edited May 2016
    I've come across 2 issues since upgrading to the latest Android operating system yesterday. 1st one is I can't report someone, the sequence goes Flag->Report->Blank white screen and stop. 2nd issue is if I try to add an emoticon via the drop down box on a Quoted post, it always places the emoticon in the upper left hand corner of the quoted text box rather than where my cursor was. I'm using a G3 on T-Mobile, let me know if you need the new operating system version 3rd issue, while I can see spacing between paragraphs when I compose this email, after saving it I see one big paragraph. This is an occasional issue I've had prior to the upgrade, and only happens in certains threads.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• AnnaTSAnnaTS Member UncommonPosts: 600
    Hello

Why has a thread i created been locked into the forum when ever someone comments the thread is not returning to the front page ?

http://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/comment/6957414/#Comment_6957414

Thanks Anna

• PeskyPesky Member UncommonPosts: 157
    How about this as a feature?

When I click on a link to a forum post, I'm taken to the first page/post of that thread? Not to the last page!!!

This is something that has been annoying me for ages.
  • Peivy313Peivy313 Member CommonPosts: 8
    Forums are just totally useless aslong as its impossible to ignore all the spammers and trolls. It should be limitless how many you wish to ignore. Theres not even an DISAGREE button to show your feelings.
  • MaygusMaygus Member UncommonPosts: 374
    For some reason when I access mmorpg.com my profile is showing as no post history - low rating (3/100) etc. no PMs. my avatar is gone as well.

But when I visit forums.mmorpg.com I have all my profile stats. This has just happened today that I've noticed.
    Visit the Chronicles of Elyria official site and the Official Wiki... an upcoming MMO from Soulbound Studios with real consequences to your actions.
    Finite Resources, WYSIWYG looting to player created and maintained maps and a deep modular crafting system. So much more that hasn't been said, ask questions! Post your thoughts! Spread the word of COE!

If you haven't yet, register with my referrer code on the official website: B0E240
  • jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    So... where is that "dark theme" button? My eyes burn...
    Mine too....

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• MaygusMaygus Member UncommonPosts: 374
    So... where is that "dark theme" button? My eyes burn...
    +1 to that
    Visit the Chronicles of Elyria official site and the Official Wiki... an upcoming MMO from Soulbound Studios with real consequences to your actions.
    Finite Resources, WYSIWYG looting to player created and maintained maps and a deep modular crafting system. So much more that hasn't been said, ask questions! Post your thoughts! Spread the word of COE!

If you haven't yet, register with my referrer code on the official website: B0E240
  • DmalfDmalf Member UncommonPosts: 2
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363
    edited June 2016
    Unable to see the text in the "quick replly box " , im writing white over white perhaps? .....so frustrating loli can select the whole text and see it or preview it ....
  • saurus123saurus123 Member UncommonPosts: 678
    so wheres the dark theme, becouse i dont see what i write , typing white on white is such issue :D
  • JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,679
    edited June 2016
    Comments box - White Text on White Background
    edited June 2016
    Like, Facebook etc boxes overlapping with 'be the first of your friends...' at the bottom of an original post 
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Having a real problem using the forum, its white text on white background, and i have to hit preview to see what i have written, i can touch type fortunately, but, its a nightmare to use... and i can't adjust the colour of the text so i can see what i am writing.. ... HELP...
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    Opera Browser cannot see what I'm typing.

• Abuz0rAbuz0r Member UncommonPosts: 550
    edited June 2016
    When I type a comment, the text is white like the background so I can't see it unless I highlight it.  
  • FuffensteinFuffenstein Member UncommonPosts: 39
    edited June 2016
    Someone properly already posted a comment about the white background with white font when posting on the forums? its pretty annoying
  • VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    edited June 2016
    Your large background ad picture does not have a link on it.

There is now an extra ad link that's located over first post of the page. If you go to first post of this thread, it's on top of the text "you find here". On threads with long topic name, the link can get placed on top of buttons for switching pages.

Vrika said:
    Your large background ad picture does not have a link on it.

There is now an extra ad link that's located over first post of the page. If you go to first post of this thread, it's on top of the text "you find here". On threads with long topic name, the link can get placed on top of buttons for switching pages.
    This
    I'm trying to read different pages of a topic, and keep getting the Riders of Icarus page. 
  • UniProject10UniProject10 Member UncommonPosts: 14
    @cameltosis ;- It's just showing up for you. Mike can explain more, but I'm pretty sure you're only going to see your own details, as I can't. We're still tweaking there.
    Nice one, cheers for the explanation Bill, looks like someone has been hard at work as my location no longer shows up  =)

My only other suggestion (so far) is the recent posts section above the forum list. It doesn't seem like a particularly helpful section and it takes up a lot of space above the forum lists. I'd prefer to see this section removed completely or just moved somewhere else. If it's going to stay then I think it would be better if it was "most active threads", e.g. most posts in a thread in the last hour / day, rather than just most recent posts.
    @BillMurphy @cameltosis ; This helped me. cheers guys
  • XxPriestxXXxPriestxX Member UncommonPosts: 133
    I got these 2 bright pink beggar boxes at the top of every post begging for feedback or bug posts. Could you not have found a more mute color to go with? Whole site has followed a 'darker' design for years, and now I've gotta be blinded until I can scroll past all your neon lights. Bad enough I had to setup a squid proxy with ad blocking just to kill a lot of the other junk I don't want to deal with when I come to read a forum post.
    Trolling, being trolled, getting banned, yelling at mods, getting perma banned, making new accounts, and still trolling this site since 2004 =D
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    The FAQ needs to be reviewed to reflect changes in the forum and website.  In particular the User Rank Questions section.  http://www.mmorpg.com/faq.cfm
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • XyireXyire Member UncommonPosts: 152
    In my best Divinity Original Sin voice... "It seems to be broken".  there some issues with your responsive css.  specifically the site homepage is completely broken between browser pixel width 1200 and 1265.  the top banner add is broken all the way down to 1024px screen width but fine above 1265px wide.
  • XyireXyire Member UncommonPosts: 152
    Css for the box behind the games menu option is not right, you could get rid of the gap with margin-top: -5px; on om-maximenu-middle but that's kinda hacky. you should just fix the whole menu, it overlays improperly and in general really sucks and is hard to use :)
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    All f...d up for me on my Android phone. Totally unusable, page is an exploded, overlapping mess.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    Not saving light/dark theme when i go from one page to another on forums.

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.