Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LFG with Account-Wide Achievements

ArdathilArdathil Member UncommonPosts: 5
Hi,
I am looking for a game that is "alt" friendly in terms of achievements being account wide.  I currently have played WoW, SWToR and Rift and would like another new game to try that has this.
Thanks!

Comments

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Ardathil said:
    Hi,
    I am looking for a game that is "alt" friendly in terms of achievements being account wide.  I currently have played WoW, SWToR and Rift and would like another new game to try that has this.
    Thanks!
    I think that's pretty much growing to be the standard. GW2 has it too I think? And I know BDO definitely has it. All of the knowledge you unlock (which increases your max energy pool) is account-wide. As are the buildings you purchase with contribution points (another account wide resource). Gear is also account wide, so you can easily share the same enchanted set by banking it and taking it out on an alt. Now if only the shop's appearance customizations became account wide... then I'd be a very happy camper x.x

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    Guildwars 2 does this and is a great game. The base game is free (the expansion cost money though) and they only sell vanity items and stuff like extra character and bankslots.

Characters also share bank (including one for crafting mats), dyes (for your clothes), money and unlocked skins for gear. There is also possible to share a few inventory slots but that cost money (real or ingame).

It is not the only choice but I think the one you should try first.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/