Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shadowbane veteran players please help

KromgaardKromgaard Member Posts: 16

Hi all.

I have just started shadowbane about 3 days ago. Im on the wrath server. I just recently got a level 7 minotaur fighter. The question i need to know is that, are there any easier ways to move??? Clicking is driving me crazy! Please respond. It will be much appreciated. Hope to see any of you Wrath-ians on the game. Feel free to talk to ole nooby me. My player name is Kromgaard Fjorr.

Thanks.

Kromgaard

Comments

• WolfjunkieWolfjunkie Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 985

There's no other method than clicking(No W-A-S-D controls).
    But don't worry, you'll get used to it.

• lotharrlotharr Member Posts: 981

If you're a new player, I don't suggest to start on Wrath. Come to Braialla it just started, there's a crazy rush of noobs running around to level with.

• KromgaardKromgaard Member Posts: 16

I picked Wrath for the fast exp gain.

I rather run around with experienced players then noobs. So i can learn off them

• ghoul31ghoul31 Member Posts: 1,955

you can also click on the mini map in the top right corner. I find its easiest to use that

• ghoul31ghoul31 Member Posts: 1,955

you can also click on the mini map in the top right corner. I find its easiest to use that

• BobiinBobiin Member Posts: 198
    I hated the controlls at first.  Now I am loving them, and i am loving shadowbane!  My first day in SB, felt like my first day in EQ!!!  Something challenging to figure out, and im still learning!

--Nyture, Arc Convoker of fironia vie server (EQ) --Retired--
    -- Nytur 39 Conjuror of Lucan D'lere (Quit due to low populations)
    -- Currently playing WoW while waiting for vanguard
    Explorer 66%
    Socializer 60%
    Killer 53%
    Achiever 20%

PLEASE SOE MAKE A CLASSIC EQ SERVER. Shadow of luclin was a prick in EQs side. PoP Was a gun to the face.

• lauxeslauxes Member Posts: 88
    if you want faster xp, play on test...but other than that if i were you id start playing on the new server