Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft Mobile Is About to Be Launched!

DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503

http://2p.com/43603978_1/WoW-Mobile-is-About-to-be-Launched-by-MMORPGmaster.htm

WoW Mobile is about to be launched! Yes, you read it right, there is no confusion. Back in 2013, Blizzard stated that it has experimented some adaptations of World of Warcraft for mobile devices, but the user interface is very challenging for mobiles.

After two years of development, Soha Game, a Vietnamese game studio created a mobile version of the well known World of Warcraft. Using impressive 3D graphics, the development team was able to recreate the majestic world from the original WoW game. On the landing page of this mobile MMORPG, players can find details about the skills, ocupations that each race possesses.

The game promises to offer a true MMORPG experience in which players can hunt monsters, complete storyline missions and most importantly are able to trade or exchange the items achieved in the game. WoW Mobile will be available for download on Android and iOS devices, Friday, July 8th. The game is available only in Vietnamese. You can watch the launch trailer and decide if it deserves a chance.

Comments

• DKLondDKLond Member RarePosts: 2,273
    Where's the punchline in this very bad joke?
  • laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    Yipee Yahoo :(

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• OnijinOnijin Member UncommonPosts: 50
    WoW mobile not World of Warcraft mobile just another wanna be to leech off a product by placing a similar name to it's craptastic product.
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    How long before Blizzard shuts them down, i am betting, not very long at all.
  • laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    Phry said:
    How long before Blizzard shuts them down, i am betting, not very long at all.
    I would imagine it would be shutdown before it even releases, unless of course your mobile device is cracked.

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    They even use the Warcraft movie picture on the map:

• KoboliKoboli Member UncommonPosts: 210
    This is too... too funny. Oh east Asia (excluding Japan, Taiwan and S. Korea)... you are a constant source of embarrassment for the species. 
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Dragnelus said:

I hope they have very good lawyers, i think they are going to need them. O.o
  • KoboliKoboli Member UncommonPosts: 210
    Phry said:
    Dragnelus said:

I hope they have very good lawyers, i think they are going to need them. O.o
    This thread is almost as funny for the people shouting "SUE, SUE!" as it is for the ludicrous knock-off. It's Vietnam, folks - not quite Laos or Cambodia, but still uncomfortably close. If an international lawsuit staged by a wealthy American company in a fabulously poor communist state was such a lock, they never would have bothered to develop or publicize the thing. Crooks don't steal because they think they're going to get caught.
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Lets wait and see what happens lol

• GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855
    edited July 2016