Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Get a Bird's Eye View of a Beautiful World

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageGet a Bird's Eye View of a Beautiful World

My.com has released a brand new trailer that will give fans a bird's eye view of the gorgeous game world that will be found in Revelation Online. It's truly a feast for the eyes! Check it out!

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• PiscorePiscore Member UncommonPosts: 263
    The Map is huge, so +1, my fear is the company xD

l2p

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    Amazing looking. Is it open world PvP..... please say no.
    Chamber of Chains
  • nationalcitynationalcity Member UncommonPosts: 501
    edited June 2016
    Once you reach 40+ there is open pvp zones... Not sure about every zone though think it's just certain areas...
  • JermzyJermzy Member UncommonPosts: 211
    Looks Amazing. I am hoping for open world PVP myself.
    Haroo!
  • SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member EpicPosts: 3,466
  • OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    Huh, was not that impressed.  Since it is Asian, they will find some way to mess it up with an expensive item shop so I hope they don't waste their time porting it to the west.
  • AlomarAlomar Member RarePosts: 1,299
    Looks interesting, from a pvp'ers perspective I hope it captures what BDO did right and improves what it failed at when it comes to the West. Will always be some aspect of p2w unfortunately.
    Haxus Council Member
    21  year MMO veteran 
    PvP Raid Leader 
    Lover of The Witcher & CD Projekt Red
  • momintimmomintim Member UncommonPosts: 108
    Looks like Aion with updated graphics. I swear I have seen some of those same zone from the game
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    The world as a great art style. Love the way the game looks at night.
  • KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229
    DMKano said:
    momintim said:
    Looks like Aion with updated graphics. I swear I have seen some of those same zone from the game
    Unfortunately many Chinese made games straight up steal from other games - including zone designs, classes etc.... 

That's the stigma that Chinese game dev studios constantly face - and in many cases for a good reason - because they do seem to just straight up steal from other games due to next to non-existent copyright laws in China.

Hell just look at league of angels that is/was advertised on this site. They stole the intro movies from WoW and FFXIV and some of the theme music from the same games.