Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Progress the Story: The Gemini Deception Released

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageProgress the Story: The Gemini Deception Released

Star Wars: The Old Republic players will be able to progress the ongoing story found in Knights of the Fallen Empire with today's release of The Gemini Deception. Players will be taking the fight to the Eternal Empire alongside the Droid Scorpio.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,411
    when are these all going to be out so I can play through them?
  • jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    Yep choices did matter!! No matter how nice and welcoming we were to scorpio she betrayed us. Yes EAWare Austin, our choices really mattered, you outdid yourself!!!

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

Horusra said:

1st july if you were not a sub on 1st june.

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• AlomarAlomar Member RarePosts: 1,299
    edited June 2016
    Can't wait till all these chapters are finished so I can return and experience them. The only thing this games got going for it is the story, and this is the best addition since the 1-50 class stories.
    Haxus Council Member
    21  year MMO veteran 
    PvP Raid Leader 
    Lover of The Witcher & CD Projekt Red
  • IncomparableIncomparable Member UncommonPosts: 1,138

Horusra said:

End of july for ch. 16

“Write bad things that are done to you in sand, but write the good things that happen to you on a piece of marble”

• giberelinagiberelina Member UncommonPosts: 59

Alomar said:

Can't wait till all these chapters are finished so I can return and experience them. The only thing this games got going for it is the story, and this is the best addition since the 1-50 class stories.

Not to be a downer but it is pretty boring anyway, so brace youself xD

Horusra said:

End of july for ch. 16

Ohh yeah he did ask about all the chapters, then your answer is correct.

• daltaniousdaltanious Member UncommonPosts: 2,381
    Twists are decent of Game of Thrones. :-) For the rest, after some time very good chapter. I would still prefer to pay to FULL expansion, worth in content original release and pay for it 60€. Still can't deny it is very honest expansion as such is completely free.
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    I still enjoy playing the 1 thru 11 level starter stories more than anything else.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey