Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Battle Chasers: NightWar is a Gorgeous Return to JRPG Fundamentals

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Read the full story here

Battle Chasers: Nightwar looks like it leapt from the pages of a comic book, which is fitting because technically it did. But the reason I'm saying that is because, of the many games I saw this year at E3, Nightwar's visual aesthetic has stuck with me since then. Sometimes I just think about how amazing Calibretto, the sentient war golem, looks on screen. If nothing else, Nightwar is going to be a visual treat.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ElvocElvoc Member RarePosts: 546
    Pretty excited for this game, i even backed it on Kickstart, would be nice to get more games like this coming out on PC..
  • CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130
    So glad I backed this. JRPG, check! Wicked art, Check! It it's half as good as it looks, then it'll be worth every penny. 

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    Can't wait. Setsuna this year, BC next!

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• acidbloodacidblood Member RarePosts: 878
    Backed this on KS, started reading the comics (which I highly recommend for anyone interested in the characters / world), really looking forward to it and so glad games like this are getting made again!
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363
    cool , we need more jrpgs! , the art is awesome :)
  • SirmatthiasSirmatthias Member UncommonPosts: 562
    I saw 10 seconds of this game and my jaw droped. looks amazingily fun. I had a great time with transistor hopefully this is just as cool
  • TheRealDarkeusTheRealDarkeus Member UncommonPosts: 314
    I backed this. So glad I did. And so glad it is coming along so nicely.