Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No new information on Valencia

joejudasjoejudas Member UncommonPosts: 13
edited June 2016 in Black Desert Online
So we still don't have any new information on when Valencia is getting released. Last we heard the launch date is the end of the month. The 1st of July is Friday. I'm not really actively playing alot since they broke Sorcs and still havent said a word about it, but I have a sneaking suspicion they will do what they shouldn't and drop Valencia on a Friday. Probably with 0 notice to the player base. Over a holiday weekend for the NA folks as well so the game will stay broken until the following Tuesday. GG

Comments

• ArChWindArChWind Member UncommonPosts: 1,340
    Hopefully they don't break shit this time.
    ArChWind — MMORPG.com Forums

If you are interested in making a MMO maybe visit my page to get a free open source engine.
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,166
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Woot! That penguin shall be mine!

Cool your desert travels with a penguin pet 
    With this update, players will also be able to earn a special pet by logging in daily. The penguin will reduce AFK fishing times and help you loot defeated enemies.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772

With this update, players will also be able to earn a special pet by logging in daily. The penguin will reduce AFK fishing times and help you loot defeated enemies.
    Yeah right?  I just bought 2 pets though to bring my total to 3 :(.  But having 3 pets makes grinding way easier so it's no big deal but I could've waited a few weeks and saved 7 bucks.
  • DeltoisDeltois Member UncommonPosts: 384
    Lol broken incoming, will you be shocked.
  • Bad.dogBad.dog Member UncommonPosts: 1,131
    Wrong again op ....this is becoming a trend with you
  • Laughing-manLaughing-man Member RarePosts: 3,654
    Oh yay 16-20 enchants so that way we can have the people who exploited and made a crap ton of money from duping or cheating be on top again now that they fixed the cheats and dupes. Oh and people who buy dye for real money and sell it on the market will be happy they can spend their billions on being OP and one shoting anyone who isn't +20

Yeah right?  I just bought 2 pets though to bring my total to 3 :(.  But having 3 pets makes grinding way easier so it's no big deal but I could've waited a few weeks and saved 7 bucks.
    So far I've only got my two hawks. One being from the pack I pre-ordered, the other from the Musa/Maewha seals event. So this one will finally give me my third pet.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

• joejudasjoejudas Member UncommonPosts: 13
    Bad.dog said:
    they announced a major  update on less than 24 hours notice and after a cm said " we have no idea when the release date is". I wasnt wrong, Daum is incompetent and your being obnoxious. Also it doesnt matter to me. They completely ignored everything broken with the game and didnt adjust a single thing on any classes in the entire game in the patch. Im done with the game and im done with all the BDO forums. cheers. 
    I don't know what's going on with Sorcs.  Most people agreed they were OP as F before the change.  Is the nerf so bad that you can't function anymore?

If there's a serious problem with the class, you sorcs should get together and spam for a fix.  If it's just a nerf you can't handle, then see ya.

But it does seem like at least a few somewhat serious issues were lost in the forum commotion.  Instead of just focusing on major stuff, people were spamming lists of all the bugs in the entire game, and sorc changes were given as much importance as a missing voiceover to an NPC.
  • Bad.dogBad.dog Member UncommonPosts: 1,131
    joejudas said:
    Bad.dog said:
    they announced a major  update on less than 24 hours notice and after a cm said " we have no idea when the release date is". I wasnt wrong, Daum is incompetent and your being obnoxious. Also it doesnt matter to me. They completely ignored everything broken with the game and didnt adjust a single thing on any classes in the entire game in the patch. Im done with the game and im done with all the BDO forums. cheers. 

Hope the door doesn't hit your ass on the way out ....better to have no information then passing along wrong information !!
  • MardukkMardukk Member RarePosts: 2,222
    joejudas said:
    Bad.dog said:
    Learn to not rely on a previously broken sorc mechanic.  Sorc are not broken, my sorc is better than she used to be as I didn't rely on Dark Flame spam.
    Mardukk said:
    joejudas said:
    Bad.dog said:
    Learn to not rely on a previously broken sorc mechanic.  Sorc are not broken, my sorc is better than she used to be as I didn't rely on Dark Flame spam.
    So what's the deal.  Is something really broken or are people just whining about a nerf here.
  • RadixMalorumRadixMalorum Member UncommonPosts: 143
    edited June 2016
    A Community Manager not knowing the answer to a release date isn't exactly a good basis for the sweeping generalization that the entire company is inept. Anyway, haven't seen anyone complain about the things you complain about in every other game I've ever played... yes, yes I have. Some people just like to be outraged I think. Have fun being outraged over the next game you go to.
    A Community Manager not knowing the answer to a release date isn't exactly a good basis for the sweeping generalization that the entire company is inept. Anyway, haven't seen anyone complain about the things you complain about in every other game I've ever played... yes, yes I have. Some people just like to be outraged I think. Have fun being outraged over the next game you go to.
    Hey, don't knock it! Bitching and moaning over everything is a classic activity for a great many MMO players! :pleased: