Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Competitive Mode Launching Today for PC Only

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageCompetitive Mode Launching Today for PC Only

The Overwatch site has been updated with a note that lets PC players know that the competitive game mode is launching later today. PlayStation 4 and XBox One players will see competitive mode launch sometime next week, though no more specific date was written.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• toomuch4212toomuch4212 Member UncommonPosts: 82
    Still no 21:9 support...
  • treysmoothtreysmooth Member UncommonPosts: 648
    First comp match was great, everyone using mics and trying to win with good picks. We won on d and then won on offense so yeah feels great when you get decent players.
  • KrightonKrighton Member UncommonPosts: 111
    edited June 2016

First comp match was great, everyone using mics and trying to win with good picks. We won on d and then won on offense so yeah feels great when you get decent players.

Seems like a ton of work and effort. What do you get if you put all that into a single match?

A) Nude Pictures of Mila Kunis
    B.)Jack Shit , nothing of actual value
    C) Larger Epeen
    D) Broken keyboard and mouse
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Krighton said:

Seems like a ton of work and effort. What do you get if you put all that into a single match?

A) Nude Pictures of Mila Kunis
    B.)Jack Shit , nothing of actual value
    C) Larger Epeen
    D) Broken keyboard and mouse
    I think the Koreans might say, you could get a well paid job out of it, and a fair degree of 'fame'.
    I suspect the PC Bangs are about to explode O.o
  • CavemanBECavemanBE Member UncommonPosts: 78
    Hmm lucky i didn't buy this :pleased: first bliz game i skip and not the last i think haha
    even smite has 21:9 :)
  • StarIStarI Member UncommonPosts: 987
    CavemanBE said:
    Hmm lucky i didn't buy this :pleased: first bliz game i skip and not the last i think haha
    even smite has 21:9 :)
    I skipped a lot of WoW expansions, HotS and Hearthstone. You are pretty unlucky imo if you choose this one to be your first pass, unless ofc you just don't like shooters. I prefer big open shooters ala PS2 and graphics ala Battlefield, still I really enjoy OW. Didn't even buy it at release mostly due to catoonish art I think, but now that I did I can only say it doesn't matter. It runs crisp clear on my 3y old pc, I don't recall seeing any bugs and I can't claim for certain I've seen cheaters.
  • CavemanBECavemanBE Member UncommonPosts: 78
    playing on x34 i want to play games in all the glory no big black bars on the side :)
    Or stretched like hell.