Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Horizons meet up

I might get the game on Friday, so I want to know what your name/server will be. I will be on in the afternoon or earlier. Hope to see you in the game!

My character:

Name: Alethor

Server: ?

Class: Ranger/Swordsman (with some healing skills)

Ok, so post your character in-game name and stuff here, and then we can meet up.

Alethor

Alethor

Comments

• TarthusTarthus Member Posts: 172

My character is named "Magma" and I'm on the Dawn server.  Send me a tell when you get on and we'll meet somewhere.

[email protected]

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Hey! Ill meet you guys too! I am also on dawn.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

What's your character's name, Kiamde?

[email protected]

Kiamde

i started a new hummie.[Human]

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• AlethorAlethor Member Posts: 58
    Ok lets all meet at Dawn.

Alethor

Alethor

Im level 10 and Im not sure about PL'ing. Sorry.

I just reached level 10, too, and I've got a quest to kill pygmies, which are level 12, and owning me up pretty hard.  It sucks, because this quest is for the NPC to teach me a skill.  Guess I'll be killing maggots for a little while longer.  image  You're a dragon, aren't you, Kiamde?  Wanna join me in killing pygmies?  I'll show you where the NPC is for the quest if you want...

[email protected]

• QuessQuess Member Posts: 78

dam i am from europa .. so i guess i well not be joining youre guys. i manly play on Earth

o well guess wel just have to chat about the game here on the boards :P

so i am a addict .. i can live with it =)

can you ?

LOL no Im a human.

Ok.  I teamed up with a fellow dragon and finished the pygmy quest.  Now I have a damage shield!  image  Just saying "damage shield" makes me all tingly feeling.  Now I've got a quest to kill 20 zombies, but they have to be level 10+.  I've found level 8 and 9 zombies, but the 10+s are hiding from me.  I'm level 12 now, so hopefully I can solo them when I find them. 

Anyone seen any zombies between levels 10 and 12?  image

By the way, Kiamde, I added you to my friends list, so I'll send you a tell when I see you on.

[email protected]

• gothokaosgothokaos Member UncommonPosts: 145

I've made 4 characters on the Dawn server... for some reason they wont let me have Gothokaos as a first name... they say its been used already ( I seriously doubt it )

Look for Jakob the warrior

Take care

Gothokaos Maelstrom
    Innoruuk

That word filter is damn powerful. You can even have darn in your name. Im starting a new character >.<