Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Communication failure

VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
edited June 2016 in Riders of Icarus
Riders of Icarus headstart is launching tomorrow, and I was looking forward to playing until Legion's release.

But at the moment Nexon is failing to communicate. Only one day till headstart, and there's still no info on launch time, how to pre-download the game, launch servers, or anything. A forum admin promised info on cash shop 2 weeks ago, and they still haven't given that either.

Nexon has at least one active marketing person posting regularly pretty pictures of available mounts in the game, but it feels like zero communication from the devs or those who are responsible for running the servers.

I don't think I've played a game from Nexon America before. Has anyone experience from other games, is zero communication from devs what we can expect from Nexon? I'm thinking maybe I should cancel and just return to some old game until Legion's release.

Comments

• RockardRockard Member UncommonPosts: 206
    I wouldn't go near anything that company touches.
    Imagine NCsoft  x 100.

• SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916
    Nexon are probably going with the bare minimum as far as support is concerned.

They're in all likelihood not expecting much from this launch, it's "free money" really, seeing as the game was  already developed years ago.

The game is also in decline in Korea. If they can raise some "last gasp" cash from a NA/EU release, that will be welcomed, but their lack of effort belies their revenue expectations.