Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GD or Van Helsing Final Cut?

VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
Hello!

Topic title says it all.... anybody having some input here?

Thanks!

Comments

• cobaltshadowcobaltshadow Member UncommonPosts: 40
    ...Both!
    Cobaltshadow

• "The face of tomorrow is forged from the broken mask's of yesterday."
  • GinazGinaz Member RarePosts: 2,455
    What is this, Reddit?

Is a man not entitled to the herp of his derp?

Remember, I live in a world where juggalos and yugioh players are real things.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    Victor Vran is another one you may want to consider. Currently on Steam Summer sale http://store.steampowered.com/app/345180/
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 Member RarePosts: 1,373
    Honestly both are good and I don't think you can go wrong.  I would say both eventually.  I really enjoyed VH so if you need one, that would be my choice, but there really isn't a wrong choice here imo.
  • VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    Thank you everyone...i didn't think the choice would be so easy: going with both now :)

And after that i will have a look at Vic Vran!

Fell in love with a ghost!

• jonp200jonp200 Member UncommonPosts: 457
    Both are great.  Loved the dialog with Kat too!

Seaspite
    Playing ESO on my X-Box

• time007time007 Member UncommonPosts: 1,062
    Forgrimm said:
    Victor Vran is another one you may want to consider. Currently on Steam Summer sale http://store.steampowered.com/app/345180/
    thank you for reminding me about this game. i saw a vid of it months and months ago, and its release would have gone unnoticed had you not recommended it.  thanks man.  

as for the OP.  van helsing is meh, grim dawn is awesome.  I've played a gajillion hack and slash (all the titan quests, diablos, path of the exile, grim dawn, van helsings etc).  Grim Dawn takes a page out of diablo 1 & 2 when it comes to color palette. if d3 had this color palette ppl might still be playing d3 en masse.  well anyways, i'm going to try out victor vran, but if its not as good as grim dawn ill switch back.

fyi, keep an eye out for lost ark and lineage eternal.  those will be mmo hack and slash like path of the exile.  

IMPORTANT:  Please keep all replies to my posts about GAMING.  Please no negative or backhanded comments directed at me personally.  If you are going to post a reply that includes how you feel about me, please don't bother replying & just ignore my post instead.  I'm on this forum to talk about GAMING.  Thank you.
    time007 said:

fyi, keep an eye out for lost ark and lineage eternal.  those will be mmo hack and slash like path of the exile.  
    Awesome, thank you very much!

• markh777markh777 Member UncommonPosts: 150
    Grim Dawn also has modding capabilities making that a win over Van Helsing and Victor Vran...but all have their specialties and all are worthy of playing at least once