Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

George Lucas Interview Gone Terribly Wrong.

PrecusorPrecusor Member UncommonPosts: 3,589
[youtube]

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    edited May 2016
    If you want to see the interview in it's entirety you'll find it here: 

That is if anyone cares to see the cherry picked comments in the first video in context and in the original order.
    Post edited by Grunty on
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • MonriaMonria Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Thanks @Grunty ; for posting the real interview :)

Why not go to  Monria it's the best place to start your virtual life in Entropia Universe

• filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    Grunty said:
    If you want to see the interview in it's entirety you'll find it here: 

That is if anyone cares to see the cherry picked comments in the first video in context and in the original order.
    In context?  So he didn't thank lucas for making the films and he didn't say there was no oscar?  I think you are mixed up here.  The first video showed exactly what it was suppose to show and it was in complete context.  Your video just gives a long version of it.
    Are you onto something or just on something?
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    He says he doesn't like Hollywood movies but then later says him and Steven liked the movies lmao.

I feel like so many,he is just dissecting the "after the fact" more so than the truth behind how and why he made movies like IJ and SW's.It is actually easy to look back make certain claims  when they fit perfectly with what has been done but i truly do not believe half of his ideas/morals.
    Bottom line like everything else in life is what he did and wanted to do revolved around cost or potential cost.
    I feel personally that what Ray Harryhausen did for his era is by far the greatest work ever done in movies.
    I watch and do like SW movies but i always feel they have a few gimmicks but not much more and that the real artistic work is not that amazing.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.