Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Desert Online News - Mobile Version in the Works & Daum EU 'Fesses Up

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Read the full story here

Pearl Abyss has confirmed the rumor that several Korean sites had reported on yesterday that it is indeed working on a mobile version of Black Desert Online. The team is considering what content can make the jump to mobile and how to best utilize its new in-house, mobile optimized engine.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Post edited by SBFord on

Comments

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    I remember when XL games was supposedly working on a mobile version of ArcheAge. Don't think it ever materialized. Wonder if this project will turn out the same way.
  • azurreiazurrei Member UncommonPosts: 332
    edited June 2016
    AFK fishing on my phone, it's what I've always dreamed of!
  • FuryVFuryV Member UncommonPosts: 515
    DMKano said:
    Mobile version of BDO, boy talk about stripped down in every way possible - might as well call it something else because it won't have much resemblance to the actual game.
    Thanks for telling us that BD on mobile won't be anything compared to BD on the PC.  Really needed your wise insight for that...
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    I tried my hand at that AFK fishing thing and I was getting better catches than what I do playing the WASSDAWSAA thing where I screw up so many times it is not even funny.

I don't leave my computer on for long periods with the game in the background just when I am on and just for a couple of hours. I do not play more than 4 hours a day at most so my progress is slow but I like the game. I do wish workers continued to work even if they tripled the time offline. I really don't like this about the game. It is a bad way to require people to be logged on for so long even minimized in the tray.
    Chamber of Chains
  • NitemareMMONitemareMMO Member UncommonPosts: 239

azurrei said:

AFK fishing on my phone, it's what I've always dreamed of!

This will only work if you open up the wallet otherwise the game will just make expensive calls to Africa
  • DarkcrystalDarkcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 963

DMKano said:

Mobile version of BDO, boy talk about stripped down in every way possible - might as well call it something else because it won't have much resemblance to the actual game.

I have made MMORPG and desktop, mobile, that is not true, it depends on the developer.... There are many things you can do on Desktop that you can on mobile...Will it have low poly models, yes.... But most MMO's do anyways..... But some shaders will need to be optimized for mobile, some scripting will need to be.... Lighting etc... But depends how they made there mechanics, and models etc, just need to optimize a bit more for mobile....

But the game still can have it, I have worked for large and now smaller company's so it can be done , and done right...Most mobile games make small land for games, which you can make larger ones, with correct, streaming, using Multi- threading, batching and more... properly...
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    This is great news , good to see that Daum can finally dedicate some resources to a mobile version now that the PC version is bug free and void of hacks/cheats
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    The main issue with this game hasn't been so much about incompetence as its been about poor communication to the community. Well aside from the hacking issues which could've been dealt with years ago, but other issues just need communication asap to show that companies gcare vs coming off like they just want a quick cash grab
  • laxielaxie Member RarePosts: 1,118
    edited June 2016
    BDO Mobile: Watch your character sleep from the comfort of your own bed.
  • FateFatalityFateFatality Member UncommonPosts: 93
    eh sounds to me more or less milking people anyone else get that feeling? oh lets release in the west and charge them for a F2P game, oh lets put stupid expensive F2P style cash shop $30 US for a cosmetic costume, OH LETS MAKE A MOBILE VERSION AND ASK FOR MORE MONEYZ! lets do what mobile industry been doing and nickle and diming left and right.
  • holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772

Scorchien said:

This is great news , good to see that Daum can finally dedicate some resources to a mobile version now that the PC version is bug free and void of hacks/cheats

This is meant to be a joke, but it looks like they did stop most of the hacking with the lastest patch.

Also, it's a really dumb point. I guess Blizzard shouldn't have made Overwatch because WoW has bugs, hacks and cheats, huh?
  • mbrodiembrodie Member RarePosts: 1,504
    edited June 2016

Scorchien said:

This is meant to be a joke, but it looks like they did stop most of the hacking with the lastest patch.

Also, it's a really dumb point. I guess Blizzard shouldn't have made Overwatch because WoW has bugs, hacks and cheats, huh?
    i get it you like the game... but blizzard doesn't have what i posted below going on, they also don't have incredibly broken patches going into the game where half the changes weren't actually made and don't turn around to the community and say "well you guys tell us whats different and we'll amend the list"

ontop of that blizzard is a multi billion dollar company backed by activision and from what i can tell Pearl Abyss is a 1 game wonder so far who is more focused on making a mobile game now than fixing their PC version of the game.... it's honestly apples and oranges trying to compare blizzard to PA

Known Class Bugs:
    - Sorceress Dark Flame skill hits do not register. Overall Damage & Accuracy not functioning as intended off cooldown.
    - Sorceress Shadow Eruption damage buff missing tooltip.
    - Ranger Ultimate charging wind and SP charging wind Damage reduced. Not included in patch notes. Possible bug. Intended change only spoke of cooldowns.
    - Ranger Penetrating Wind missing crowd control function.
    - Ranger Accuracy tool-tips not updated. Skill awakenings not applied.
    - Berserker's Fierce Strike skill does not give HP on hit as indicated in the patch notes. Heals 30 HP per hit instead of the stated 60 HP per hit.
    - Berserker beastly wind slash skill tool tip does not read properly applied buff. 
    - Warrior & Valkyrie promised buffs from Patch note applied yet.
    - Warrior Changes from patch did not take place. Double Take-down does not CC the target and allows them to stand up quickly. Down Smash Modifier does not work reliably.
    - Musa Chase I & Chase II identical with no known difference. 
    - Musa / Maewha offhand durability still does not register.
    - Musa multiples not buffed from patch, much like warriors and valkyries.
    - Musa: After a Gale knockdown on the target, Rising storm hits do not register.
    - Musa can hide his weapon if he RMB warps right after pressing tab. It can attack with an invisible sword basically.
    - Maehwa chase not as fast as Musas. Holding right click leads to animation cancel instead.
    - Maehwa chase super armor not applied.
    - Maehwa red moon doing lower damage than usual in PvP. Accuracy off or intended reduction in pvp.
    - Wizard/Witch Concentrated Magic Arrows damage not functioning properly. Regular Magic Arrow does more damage.
    - Wizard/Witch Multiple Magic Arrow can be cast full damage while on cooldown. Not included in patch notes. 
    - Wizard/Witch Resurrection skill does not function properly. Cannot revive dead party member often times. Works sometimes, not all the time. Not working as intended.
    - Wizard/Witch Spellbound Heart tool-tip missing x Minute Movement speed buff also granted.
    - Wizard/Witch Magical Lighthouse missing tool-tip of targets Magic DP being reduced.
    - Wizard/Witch Mana Absorption targeting bus on occasion with short/low targets.
    - Tamers skill previews do not function as intended & Fearful Trembling 5 & 6 skills do not work with holding shift.
    - Tamers pet Heliang invisible to other players sometimes and does not do damage as a result.
    - Tamer can be hit mid-Iframe hop and damage not scaling properly.
    - Tamer Void lightning skill stops stamina regeneration. 

Other Known Bugs:
    - All Classes Down smash attacks don`t have 100% crit chance.
    - All Classes Flashes during critical need to be removed or turned off.
    - All Classes Actions preformed have a delay such as gear swapping in inventory or hotkeys on all classes. 
    - Extra Hotkeys cannot be deleted like before.
    - Blessing of Kamasilve still in Loyalty Shop, no energy restored and not working.
    - Gillie Suit Names still hidden in Red Battlefield. Promised to be revealed in that area.
    - Clicking on items in Regular Inventory, Pearl Inventory or Hotkeys have a delay. Intentional or Bug.
    - Buy Orders appear to not be functioning properly.
    - Bidding system not functioning properly unless intended. Items like Ancient Relic Fragments now have the purple B on them.
    - Horse Auto-Looping has no tool-tip functioning to inform anyone of a new xp penalty for small loops.
    - Player collision causing players autolooping to run into walls or dismount or even halt to a stop.
    - Logging into the Server comes with lasting lagg. Cannot see where loot bags really are. Delay in movement upon logging in as well.
    - Overnight crashes during Auto Looping on Horses/Wagons/Strength Training. Applies to the game if running on full screen/windowed/tray modes.
    - Serendia Special Accuracy Food Buff not functioning.
    - UI shifts higher whenever "you have entered a safezone" message appears. Also occurs with rare drop announcements and so forth.
    - Clicking sell mount on a horse sometimes appears to give the money to the player instead of being sent to the warehouse.
    - Ancient Magic Crystal Addis tooltip states +1 Attack Speed instead of +1 Casting Speed as promised. Another gem already has this role.
    - Cannon Workshop in Hidel removed but CP not returned to some players. Materials invested also missing.
    - Failed to receive transport items when Wagon or Ship NPC are long past their target.
    - In combat the mouse cruiser becomes active even if control is not held down.
    - Allied guild names do not show, despite having options set to correctly display all names at all times. 

- Memory Fragments not dropping 100% anymore. Intended? Seems a lot of NA players don`t agree with this change being something that should apply. 

Quest Bugs:
    - Unable to pick up daily quests: Olvia "Flute Boy" for milk. Hiedel "Lost Weehol" take to Lara. Hiedel "Lost Mom" take to Lara. Hiedel "Lost Toya" Take to Lara. Hiedel "Ken Smith" Take to farm. Problem mentioned to be the quests are grayed out to not be accepted.
    - Quest "The fish for the Villagers taken by Abelin in Velia lists different fish than what the said villagers will accept. Grunt fish is the only matching fish from what is requested.
    - Life skill advancement quests for level 30+ players appear to have been disabled again. Life skills in Mediah also seem affected.
    - Quest and Regular NPC voice overs have gone mute. Lorenzo Murray whom is the Velia Horse Master is one.
    - Belmorn Quest properly locks xp for level 49 players. PvP enabled at lvl 45, something said about being moved to lvl 50? Need confirmation on this.

• BaitnessBaitness Member UncommonPosts: 675
    Forgrimm said:
    I remember when XL games was supposedly working on a mobile version of ArcheAge. Don't think it ever materialized. Wonder if this project will turn out the same way.
    GW2 was supposed to have a companion app as well - not a full game but IIRC it was going to let you craft, use the trading post, move your character, and chat like you were in the game.
    edited June 2016
    mbrodie said:

Scorchien said:

i get it you like the game... but blizzard doesn't have what i posted below going on, they also don't have incredibly broken patches going into the game where half the changes weren't actually made and don't turn around to the community and say "well you guys tell us whats different and we'll amend the list"

ontop of that blizzard is a multi billion dollar company backed by activision and from what i can tell Pearl Abyss is a 1 game wonder so far who is more focused on making a mobile game now than fixing their PC version of the game.... it's honestly apples and oranges trying to compare blizzard to PA

Known Class Bugs:
    - Sorceress Dark Flame skill hits do not register. Overall Damage & Accuracy not functioning as intended off cooldown.
    - Sorceress Shadow Eruption damage buff missing tooltip.
    - Ranger Ultimate charging wind and SP charging wind Damage reduced. Not included in patch notes. Possible bug. Intended change only spoke of cooldowns.
    - Ranger Penetrating Wind missing crowd control function.
    - Ranger Accuracy tool-tips not updated. Skill awakenings not applied.
    - Berserker's Fierce Strike skill does not give HP on hit as indicated in the patch notes. Heals 30 HP per hit instead of the stated 60 HP per hit.
    - Berserker beastly wind slash skill tool tip does not read properly applied buff. 
    - Warrior & Valkyrie promised buffs from Patch note applied yet.
    - Warrior Changes from patch did not take place. Double Take-down does not CC the target and allows them to stand up quickly. Down Smash Modifier does not work reliably.
    - Musa Chase I & Chase II identical with no known difference. 
    - Musa / Maewha offhand durability still does not register.
    - Musa multiples not buffed from patch, much like warriors and valkyries.
    - Musa: After a Gale knockdown on the target, Rising storm hits do not register.
    - Musa can hide his weapon if he RMB warps right after pressing tab. It can attack with an invisible sword basically.
    - Maehwa chase not as fast as Musas. Holding right click leads to animation cancel instead.
    - Maehwa chase super armor not applied.
    - Maehwa red moon doing lower damage than usual in PvP. Accuracy off or intended reduction in pvp.
    - Wizard/Witch Concentrated Magic Arrows damage not functioning properly. Regular Magic Arrow does more damage.
    - Wizard/Witch Multiple Magic Arrow can be cast full damage while on cooldown. Not included in patch notes. 
    - Wizard/Witch Resurrection skill does not function properly. Cannot revive dead party member often times. Works sometimes, not all the time. Not working as intended.
    - Wizard/Witch Spellbound Heart tool-tip missing x Minute Movement speed buff also granted.
    - Wizard/Witch Magical Lighthouse missing tool-tip of targets Magic DP being reduced.
    - Wizard/Witch Mana Absorption targeting bus on occasion with short/low targets.
    - Tamers skill previews do not function as intended & Fearful Trembling 5 & 6 skills do not work with holding shift.
    - Tamers pet Heliang invisible to other players sometimes and does not do damage as a result.
    - Tamer can be hit mid-Iframe hop and damage not scaling properly.
    - Tamer Void lightning skill stops stamina regeneration. 

Other Known Bugs:
    - All Classes Down smash attacks don`t have 100% crit chance.
    - All Classes Flashes during critical need to be removed or turned off.
    - All Classes Actions preformed have a delay such as gear swapping in inventory or hotkeys on all classes. 
    - Extra Hotkeys cannot be deleted like before.
    - Blessing of Kamasilve still in Loyalty Shop, no energy restored and not working.
    - Gillie Suit Names still hidden in Red Battlefield. Promised to be revealed in that area.
    - Clicking on items in Regular Inventory, Pearl Inventory or Hotkeys have a delay. Intentional or Bug.
    - Buy Orders appear to not be functioning properly.
    - Bidding system not functioning properly unless intended. Items like Ancient Relic Fragments now have the purple B on them.
    - Horse Auto-Looping has no tool-tip functioning to inform anyone of a new xp penalty for small loops.
    - Player collision causing players autolooping to run into walls or dismount or even halt to a stop.
    - Logging into the Server comes with lasting lagg. Cannot see where loot bags really are. Delay in movement upon logging in as well.
    - Overnight crashes during Auto Looping on Horses/Wagons/Strength Training. Applies to the game if running on full screen/windowed/tray modes.
    - Serendia Special Accuracy Food Buff not functioning.
    - UI shifts higher whenever "you have entered a safezone" message appears. Also occurs with rare drop announcements and so forth.
    - Clicking sell mount on a horse sometimes appears to give the money to the player instead of being sent to the warehouse.
    - Ancient Magic Crystal Addis tooltip states +1 Attack Speed instead of +1 Casting Speed as promised. Another gem already has this role.
    - Cannon Workshop in Hidel removed but CP not returned to some players. Materials invested also missing.
    - Failed to receive transport items when Wagon or Ship NPC are long past their target.
    - In combat the mouse cruiser becomes active even if control is not held down.
    - Allied guild names do not show, despite having options set to correctly display all names at all times. 

- Memory Fragments not dropping 100% anymore. Intended? Seems a lot of NA players don`t agree with this change being something that should apply. 

Quest Bugs:
    - Unable to pick up daily quests: Olvia "Flute Boy" for milk. Hiedel "Lost Weehol" take to Lara. Hiedel "Lost Mom" take to Lara. Hiedel "Lost Toya" Take to Lara. Hiedel "Ken Smith" Take to farm. Problem mentioned to be the quests are grayed out to not be accepted.
    - Quest "The fish for the Villagers taken by Abelin in Velia lists different fish than what the said villagers will accept. Grunt fish is the only matching fish from what is requested.
    - Life skill advancement quests for level 30+ players appear to have been disabled again. Life skills in Mediah also seem affected.
    - Quest and Regular NPC voice overs have gone mute. Lorenzo Murray whom is the Velia Horse Master is one.
    - Belmorn Quest properly locks xp for level 49 players. PvP enabled at lvl 45, something said about being moved to lvl 50? Need confirmation on this.

Half of those bugs aren't real, most of them aren't significant, and some of them don't apply to this patch.

There are definitely some bugs, and they're working on it.  They've already fixed important ones.

Also, Blizzard doesn't release incredibly buggy patches?  Ever play WoW?

My point here is if you're going to wait until your MMO is perfectly bug free before doing anything else, you'll never do anything else.
    edited June 2016
    Half of those bugs aren't real, most of them aren't significant, and some of them don't apply to this patch.

There are definitely some bugs, and they're working on it.  They've already fixed important ones.

Also, Blizzard doesn't release incredibly buggy patches?  Ever play WoW?

My point here is if you're going to wait until your MMO is perfectly bug free before doing anything else, you'll never do anything else.

Yes i played WoW since one of the first technical alphas actually, I got to see the game when it had placeholder abilities and even more lucky at launch to spend more time waiting to play the game then actually playing it, long story but i literally despised the game up until launch never thought it would amount to anything. 

That being said, you don't have to wait until it's bug free that'll never really happen... but it would be good to fix communication between the developer and publisher first and not push out bandaged together patches with half the patch notes being incorrect and half the changes not doing as expected or breaking particular things.. like tamer pets, Dark flame, MMA and some of these things to affect players and i'm not even that high level.. like 54, but i see people constantly complaining etc...

also, blizzard has the money to run multiple teams doing multiple things... i'm sure PA might have another team for a mobile version but i'd say it's very unlikely.

Edit - a bug not being relevant to you doesn't make it any less relevant, it obviously is to the people it's affecting.. so what you consider "not real" "insignificant" "not applicable" doesn't really count... because it obviously is to other people as the many page threads on the forums would indicate
  • SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916
    Pearl Abyss appear to be focused on extracting the maximum revenue from BDO in the shortest possible time.

No game publisher has ever bought a region-specific license to distribute any game in Africa/Middle East, but Pearl are still holding out for a publisher to do that for BDO. That's why BDO is still IP-blocked in those regions.

Pearl is either clueless or excessively greedy.

Given that they are now planning a "mobile version" of BDO, I'd be inclined to go with the "greedy" assessment...
    edited June 2016
    "but it would be good to fix communication between the developer and publisher first and not push out bandaged together patches with half the patch notes being incorrect and half the changes not doing as expected or breaking particular things.. like tamer pets, Dark flame, MMA and some of these things to affect players and i'm not even that high level.. like 54, but i see people constantly complaining etc..."

Well, obviously it wasn't a great patch bug-wise.  But that huge list makes it seem like the game is broken to someone who isn't playing it.  There are a few serious bugs that still need to be dealt with ASAP.  Like 5 things.

The thing is Daum was under a lot of pressure to get seiges out asap.  The mistake, if there was one, was trying to fit so many different changes into one patch.  I don't think I've ever seen a patch with this many changes in all my years playing MMOs that wasn't an expansion.

With that many changes, things are bound to go wrong, especially when you're modifying an already existing patch.

My main point is the guy was saying Blizzard doesn't release buggy patches.  That's just BS.

I don't care what company you are, if you release a patch this big, things are going to go wrong.

Bottom line, though- the game now has seiges.  There are tons of working fixes that really help the game and hacking has apparently been dealt with, for now at least.  

People are focusing on the few things that went wrong, but hundreds of things went right, and the game is much better for it.
  • BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662
    The whole node/worker/crafting system could make a great mobile side-game.
    Would be my best guess and maybe auction house monitoring.

edited June 2016
    "but it would be good to fix communication between the developer and publisher first and not push out bandaged together patches with half the patch notes being incorrect and half the changes not doing as expected or breaking particular things.. like tamer pets, Dark flame, MMA and some of these things to affect players and i'm not even that high level.. like 54, but i see people constantly complaining etc..."

Well, obviously it wasn't a great patch bug-wise.  But that huge list makes it seem like the game is broken to someone who isn't playing it.  There are a few serious bugs that still need to be dealt with ASAP.  Like 5 things.

The thing is Daum was under a lot of pressure to get seiges out asap.  The mistake, if there was one, was trying to fit so many different changes into one patch.  I don't think I've ever seen a patch with this many changes in all my years playing MMOs that wasn't an expansion.

With that many changes, things are bound to go wrong, especially when you're modifying an already existing patch.

My main point is the guy was saying Blizzard doesn't release buggy patches.  That's just BS.

I don't care what company you are, if you release a patch this big, things are going to go wrong.

Bottom line, though- the game now has seiges.  There are tons of working fixes that really help the game and hacking has apparently been dealt with, for now at least.  

People are focusing on the few things that went wrong, but hundreds of things went right, and the game is much better for it.
    they added node wars and seiges.. 90% of the class changes listed in the patch didn't  happen... you're making out like it's the messiah of content patches when valencia was meant to be weeks.. months ago? but now it's been butchered up into bits and pieces, class changes that did go through that are meant to be balanced around new awakened abilities arent functioning properly and whole slew of other problems, not to mention didnt node wars end up starting an hour earlier than the expected time... it was changed a couple of hours before they were to start and no information was given... yeah real professional.

the huge list doesn't make it seem like it's broken, it gives an accurate list of current bugs with the game that has been compiled from multiple user reports on the forums. but ok, keep white knighting... even i play the game but i'm not blind to see how poorly the game is behind handled.

Why was there so much pressure for seige wars... because content that was meant to be released ago stil isn't and there is literally 0 accountability or quality control / management of the situation going on... even CM / GM / CSR presence on the forum is at a minimum.

Edit - but hey don't let me stop you praising them.. EVENTUALLY you will get tired of the crap too like so many of us have.
    edited June 2016
    double post.
    mbrodie said:

they added node wars and seiges.. 90% of the class changes listed in the patch didn't  happen... you're making out like it's the messiah of content patches when valencia was meant to be weeks.. months ago? but now it's been butchered up into bits and pieces, class changes that did go through that are meant to be balanced around new awakened abilities arent functioning properly and whole slew of other problems, not to mention didnt node wars end up starting an hour earlier than the expected time... it was changed a couple of hours before they were to start and no information was given... yeah real professional.

the huge list doesn't make it seem like it's broken, it gives an accurate list of current bugs with the game that has been compiled from multiple user reports on the forums. but ok, keep white knighting... even i play the game but i'm not blind to see how poorly the game is behind handled.

Why was there so much pressure for seige wars... because content that was meant to be released ago stil isn't and there is literally 0 accountability or quality control / management of the situation going on... even CM / GM / CSR presence on the forum is at a minimum.

Edit - but hey don't let me stop you praising them.. EVENTUALLY you will get tired of the crap too like so many of us have.
    90% of the class changes didn't happen?  What?

And the list isn't accurate.  One example- the last one has nothing to do with the patch.  I could go through the whole list but I'm not willing to waste my time arguing.

Bottom line- I'd much rather they get the content and fixes to us as soon as possible, even if it means some things are going to go wrong.

Compare today to a week ago-

We have sieges
    We have many balance changes that are good for the game
    We have a reserve system- no more auction sniping
    Current hacking techniques don't work anymore, at least not without getting banned instantly

These 4 things are absolutely huge improvements.  And you're giving me a list telling me an NPC's voiceover doesn't work.  Seriously dude.
  • DeltoisDeltois Member UncommonPosts: 384

Ah Holden and BDO entertainment at it s best.

• RockardRockard Member UncommonPosts: 206
    edited June 2016
    So now players will be able to afk fish in their mobiles too?
    Fun times.

Edit:Pop in your phone and have fun with BDO.The only game where you can afk fish,while   you are fishing!
    90% of the class changes didn't happen?  What?

And the list isn't accurate.  One example- the last one has nothing to do with the patch.  I could go through the whole list but I'm not willing to waste my time arguing.

Bottom line- I'd much rather they get the content and fixes to us as soon as possible, even if it means some things are going to go wrong.

Compare today to a week ago-

We have sieges
    We have many balance changes that are good for the game
    We have a reserve system- no more auction sniping
    Current hacking techniques don't work anymore, at least not without getting banned instantly

These 4 things are absolutely huge improvements.  And you're giving me a list telling me an NPC's voiceover doesn't work.  Seriously dude.
    what balance changes good for the game

wizards having the ability to MMA spam and destroy everything around them
    WoTW almost infinite spam now
    slightly buffed warrior hp, but potential 3% dps loss when they were meant to be getting buffed
    zerker abilties only some of which were meant to be buffed actually are and none of which that are meant to do healing.. do actually do any healing
    tamer pets which have basically been turned into cosmetic pets that can stun
    sorcs getting flame nerfed, which is ok.. but now most of them have to cough up the $10 to respec builds

thats just off the top of my head...

but it's cool, seriously dude
  • RockardRockard Member UncommonPosts: 206
    Baitness said:
    Forgrimm said:
    GW2 was supposed to have a companion app as well - not a full game but IIRC it was going to let you craft, use the trading post, move your character, and chat like you were in the game.
    They tried to build that,but the UI was not annoying enough,and there weren't enough sparkly effects on the screen for Anet standards,so they postponed it indefinitely. :)