Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

W* - Still hyperactive?

MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
Hey folks,

I was thinking of giving WildStar another try now that it's on Steam. One thing I didn't like about the game at release was the ridiculously hyper combat in PvE...Mashing buttons while moving out of endless red shapes. Has this changed at all? I'd mostly be playing solo and dungeons, not raids.

Thanks!

Comments

• VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    It's about the same, but the option to lock your mousebutton helps alot. Previously an addon was required for that.
    Mashing buttons and moving out of red stuff applies to almost every mmorpg :)

• MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    Yeah, almost every mmorpg, but it seemed dialed up to 10 in WildStar.  I couldn't relax while playing it.

What does that mean, lock your mouse button??
  • xyzercrimexyzercrime Member RarePosts: 878
    Yeah, almost every mmorpg, but it seemed dialed up to 10 in WildStar.  I couldn't relax while playing it.

What does that mean, lock your mouse button??
    Your camera will automatically following your mouse movement, just like in Counter Strike.

When you don't want the truth, you will make up your own truth.
  • ceratop001ceratop001 Member RarePosts: 1,594
    I want to like this game but every time I try it I want to uninstall. The combat seems out of place and uninspired. The story line and polish are very good and fun. For me the combat just ruins the game.

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    Me too I loved the world and actually enjoyed this game so much but for the combat. Before I had to hold down mouse turn and that hurt because my skills were all on my thumb as I have a G600. It was very awkward and ended up causing me pain. I suppose this will help the mouse lock I mean.
    Chamber of Chains
  • TheGoblinKingTheGoblinKing Member UncommonPosts: 208
    Hey folks,

I was thinking of giving WildStar another try now that it's on Steam. One thing I didn't like about the game at release was the ridiculously hyper combat in PvE...Mashing buttons while moving out of endless red shapes. Has this changed at all? I'd mostly be playing solo and dungeons, not raids.

Thanks!
    Its exactly the same. I played it lastnight for the first time in about 6-8 months. There was literally no difference.

If you didnt like it the first time around, I don't think you'll like the 2nd time around either.

Its not a terrible combat style, its just wildstars "style"