Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So I'm in my cloaky....

OfficerFriendlyEQ2OfficerFriendlyEQ2 Member UncommonPosts: 105
I had a cheetah parked in S-W (null) since pre fozzy change. Corp moved and hauler quit therefore i was stuck there to sell as much as i can. Fast forward to today, and a few corps later, i finally grabbed the last of the stuff n ship via clone and headed off to HS.

Now i am aware of communication between alliances that goes on. I  just don't have any granted access to read it. And I know i ama grey newt therefore I'm going to receive pew soon. I just don't know which gate will be trapped. Anyway I'm traveling in null and eventually i see I'm being followed. I jumped through a few more gates and yup, fresh bubbles are expanding all around me and my heart starts the pumping. I run back into the gate and with only a second to spare, they managed to rid my shields n armor. On the other side, no bubble thank god n warped to 50 to a planet and cloaked there for a good hour.

Heres the odd part. A Russian diplomat from xxdeathshadowxx n some bloke from 'insane' finally shows up n tells me in local that I am an alt (i have no alts and im in my main) and i broke some sort of an agreement of having cloaked in their system. And they will find and camp my system for now on.

I Thought, 'Excuse me! May I remove my cloak and then you allow free passage? I think not.' Therefore i said nothing, mouth close per training from eve university. And who made up these rules? But i get it,,,spys spys spys.

As I look around, this system has only two gates. My scans picked up new bubbles so I'm trapped. I do have sister core scanners with one anomaly available. Time to log off

I had to wait unti 11:15  coordinated universal time

Im probably permablacked marked and all i wanted was safe home trip unmolested

Comments

• H0urg1assH0urg1ass Member EpicPosts: 2,380
    Meh, it's just a Cheetah.  Do you have some really expensive implants or something?  Could save yourself a few hours just self destructing your ship and pod back to HS rather than let them camp you in.

Also, if they think you're an alt, then ask them who you're an alt of to see what system they're supposedly gonna camp.  Then try to convince them that you're an alt for some corporation you don't like.
  • OfficerFriendlyEQ2OfficerFriendlyEQ2 Member UncommonPosts: 105
    pretty good ideas! I guess its just me and the challenge to weasel through enemy lines safely. The fear I experience like no other games! It took a few days but I did make it through. No implants, just a belly full of equipment that didn't sell at my price.
  • AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149
    Rhoklaw said:
    Actually, you should feel proud to waste an entire fleets time camping one little ship.
    Hah yeah I used to see how long I could get someone to camp me in several games while I did homework etc. :)  They thought they were griefing me :)

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

• ZoeMcCloskeyZoeMcCloskey Member UncommonPosts: 1,372
    As said above, be proud!  Next step troll them by acting completely crazy.  Make sure to threaten them a lot while also professing your undying love for each of them.  As a bonus for their enjoyment be sure to keep changing languages continuously.