Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Action Combat, Construction/Building, Classless/Multiclass/Skill-based characters

fivetigersfivetigers Member UncommonPosts: 208
I'm looking for a game that has all of this, if it exists, or is currently being developed.

To elaborate a little on each of my points, here's what I'm looking for.

1. Action Combat - think FPS/Action controls
2. Construction - I want to build stuff, not just craft gear.  I want to build a fort, walls, buildings, etc., or as much as possible.
3. Classless/Multiclass/Skill-based characters - Ideally I want to be able to make my character as unique as possible in terms of his skills and abilities.  I don't want to just choose fighter, mage, or thief when I start and be exactly the same as every other character of the same class.  If I can pick and choose which skills to learn, that would be perfect.

I'm also interested in games that have at least 2 of the 3 features.  P2P or F2P doesn't matter.  PvE or PvP doesn't matter.

Me

Her

Comments

• LIOKILIOKI Member UncommonPosts: 421
    Mortal Online
    Wurm Online
    I dunno that's a tall order on your shopping list to fill.
    If someone chimes in with a game that fits that I'd be intrigued.
  • LeiloniLeiloni Member RarePosts: 1,266
    edited June 2016
    Hmm a lot of games have just two of them. All three I can't think of any. ESO has 1 and 3. Not a lot of games have the 2nd or 3rd points honestly. Maybe GW2 is sort of actiony with the diverse class system. I don't know of a lot of games that let you build stuff.

Camelot Unchained when it comes out will fulfill 2 and 3 but it's tab target so not number 1.
  • MardukkMardukk Member RarePosts: 2,222
    Darkfall New Dawn may fit the description.  We will see where it ends up at release.