Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wildstar - Couple of questions...

MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 2,558
Hey folks,

I loved the game world of Wildstar when it released but I hated the hyper-active PvE gameplay.  The number of red shapes on the ground blew my mind.  Anyway, two questions:

1)  Has Wildstar become any less frantic in PvE gameplay?  I'm more of a soloer, not much of a raider these days.

2)  Do you think the game has a chance at survival now that it's been released on Steam?  Or is it a sinking ship?

Thanks!

Comments

• zaberfangxzaberfangx Member UncommonPosts: 1,795
    Hey folks,

I loved the game world of Wildstar when it released but I hated the hyper-active PvE gameplay.  The number of red shapes on the ground blew my mind.  Anyway, two questions:

1)  Has Wildstar become any less frantic in PvE gameplay?  I'm more of a soloer, not much of a raider these days.

2)  Do you think the game has a chance at survival now that it's been released on Steam?  Or is it a sinking ship?

Thanks!
    2. It haves a chance at survival if they didn't spend way over in to the red then no to make some money back. With the numbers I see so far. Only comes down too will people buy things when it's way to free.