Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can you be in UK and play GW with US?

StevonioStevonio Member Posts: 4

Can you be in the UK and play GW with people in US?

Thanks

Comments

• TeeBeeNZTeeBeeNZ Member Posts: 259

Yes, unlike other MMOs all regions are linked together. To play with other regions, goto the international distrcts in every town. You can also have guild members across servers and such. Infact many dont know this but your user data moves rounfdthe netowork while you play so while you maybe in the UK, if the servers find the Korean server is best, youll play from there. Its all trasparent.

• emdtemdt Member Posts: 325

u can also change ur region, thoguh its recommended to not for laggin reasons

---------------------------------------------
    *characters*
    Guild Wars
    -Danish Kokor-lvl 20 monk/mesmer
    -Ettarde Aoi- lvl 7 warrior/ranher
    Maple Story
    -Danish-lvl30 Hunter
    -kokore-lvl8 Mage
    Runescape
    -Lady Ettarde-lvl 58

• exanimoexanimo Member UncommonPosts: 1,301
    i live in macau , south china , i play in american territory , my guild have people from all over the world , we play all the time and guess what ... no lag
  • Perdition_ukPerdition_uk Member Posts: 181

The only thing you can't do (In PVE) is go into the Fissure of Woe or the Underworld from the Temple of ages with friends outside of your region, as only one region can have the favour of the gods at any one time.

• Jimmy_ScytheJimmy_Scythe Member CommonPosts: 3,586
    I live in America and a friend of mine is currently living in the UK. We've played GW lots of times and didn't experience any lag. Unless you count that annoying white out of the ground textures every now and then as lag. I don't think that the graphics are streamed though.