Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I want to agree to my own comments...

VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
...because when i read them, i usually notice that i'm of the same opinion.

Comments

• waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769
    I want a disagree button...right now.
    http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    After checking spelling and grammar I seldom reread what I have written. I hope my memory has not gone that bad that I might forget "hmm who wrote that?"
    Chamber of Chains
  • ceratop001ceratop001 Member RarePosts: 1,594
    I'm not drunk enough to understand this thread...

• DullahanDullahan Member EpicPosts: 4,536
    We'll have to agree to disagree.

• Little-BootLittle-Boot Member UncommonPosts: 158
    This forum needs an easy mode that allows me to vote myself up to epic.
  • BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662
    *Queue sad music*

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,507
    This forum needs an easy mode that allows me to vote myself up to epic.
    Just make a lot of posts with controversial, trolling or outrageous statements and the number of LOLs you get will push you up there in no time. ;)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855
    Is this thread a joke or a troll?
  • filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    Well I want to laugh at myself.
    Are you onto something or just on something?
  • ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    I'm more interested in having 2 "LOL" options, one for LOL-With You, and one for LOL-At You.
  • ceratop001ceratop001 Member RarePosts: 1,594
    Forgrimm said:
    I'm more interested in having 2 "LOL" options, one for LOL-With You, and one for LOL-At You.
    Option 3 can be " I'm Over-Medicated so I just want to LOL"

This discussion has been closed.