Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ascension Rises Today on Live Servers

2»

Comments

• lucyluffy101lucyluffy101 Member UncommonPosts: 152
    If you have full celestial gear before it is big p2w and that is very expensive gear. Not p2w player spend a year doing farming just to get that set of gear. Now they give it for free for those player did not play for a long time to catch up the old player. Sparring arena it's not p2w anymore. If you add more gems on that gear gear it give you 5k gear score and you can join to a zerg guild that can kill red dragon. You need a dragon ring so you did not die if you hit by fire.
  • jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    If you have full celestial gear before it is big p2w and that is very expensive gear. Not p2w player spend a year doing farming just to get that set of gear. Now they give it for free for those player did not play for a long time to catch up the old player. Sparring arena it's not p2w anymore. If you add more gems on that gear gear it give you 5k gear score and you can join to a zerg guild that can kill red dragon. You need a dragon ring so you did not die if you hit by fire.
    Red dragon or Kraken doesn't work that way, all server has alliance that have monopolized kraken and read dragon. Some server allow 5K to join kraken or red dragon raid but most server alliances doesn't even let anyone below 6K enter their alliance. And soulforge celest is shit, gemming these gears with anything more than what was given is waste of gem and gold. not to mention the outrageous rng involved with gemming. I understand what you are trying to say but unfortunately for most server your point is moot.

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Good to see ArcheAge still going and getting a steady flow of new content.

If the game was not good people would not be playing.
  • GoromhirGoromhir Member UncommonPosts: 463
    Option to DISABLE PvP completly and i am back. I said that long ago and i mean it.

Let me be a pure PvE player and i give you my money...
  • OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    Funny how these expansions add all this new material, yet they completely ignore the basic problems with the game.

• Tiamat64Tiamat64 Member RarePosts: 1,545
    It's easier to just add new monsters and dungeons etc than it is to fix things or improve on sandbox features, sadly, and devs and companies are cheap and lazy.