Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Hackers Chat....

ErevusErevus Member UncommonPosts: 135
I aint gonna link the post but i'm pretty sure u can find the source ...

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Black Desert Online - Hacking the NA version. What a pile of fail BDO is. I do not actually know how this game takes itself seriously.

So I know I said no more Black Desert Online posts, but that was before I was given an account on Daum's EU servers.
The only catch was that I hack the living shit out of it, so here are my results.

First of all, most Russian hacks work, but not all of them. Daum's version of XIGNCODE3 is newer (or just different) than the one I encountered on the Russian version.
I could not bypass it using the tools I used on the Russian version, thankfully the Russian hacks that worked bypassed it for me.

Here are the hacks that I can confirm are working:
Unlimited HP, MP, remove all CD's and animations, "game" hacks - this means Amity and Bargaining, and of course the item hacks that allowed me to get all my gear in a day rather than a week. Sorry to all those that saw me get 2 Witch's Earrings in a span of minutes. I was doing it for science!

Next up, the max stats per level up hack still works. I was able to get top stats after three attempts at these Wizzy RNG stats. Lol yeah, that's right. This so called "competitive" game makes RNG determine your HP and MP per level. At level 58 (and this gap becomes larger the higher you are), this is HUNDREDS of HP and MP. A guildee has a character with 137 more HP and 193 more MP. Same level, class, and stats otherwise.
The screenshots I took were at level 4. Less than 5 minutes of gameplay on each character. This is VERY easy to test, so feel free to do so. Combine it with the fact that inventory slots are not family wide, and you are stuck with the character you picked instead of re-rolling if you used the cash shop. This is very game breaking. Since BDO does not normalize stats, it is a joke for competitive PvP.

I will keep hacking until I am banned, but it is not looking good for Daum. I have had multiple players PM me and tell me that I am reported over these last few days, and I am still playing.

Now I am playing on both the RU and EU versions trying to get banned. I have a feeling I am in for a lot of hacking.

AND A REPLY TO THIS POST ...

Dont know about the NA version but in EU the GM's don't give a fuck. I got caught exploiting bosses and got a warning.
They told me I am banned for a week lol. Going to cool it for a bit with another account and then hack again.

Its retarded that loot is dmg based. No hacks = lose your loot to someone who is hacking.

Pretty sure the only reason they caught me was because of unlimited mp/hp. Having no skill CD makes you undetectable since everyone has that shit turned off anyway. As long as you pve, you cant be caught. I think a gm was watching me while I was solo tanking and caught on.

Btw, the ban is account and MAC based. Spoof your MAC and you can play on another account.

@MMOG FAILS thanks for posting those hacks brah.
@twistedsizter trolling fuck I got them before you took them down and gave them to everyone in my guild haha.

Replies
  1. That's on you mate. Using unlimited HP will ensure you have a bad time? Mk?
    Mana isn't so bad, but HP is huge and very noticeable. Shit I report so many hackers that I see face tanking shit they aren't supposed to. Cuts down on the stupid and obvious and gets us less heat. 

Also if you are using the russian hack that was leaked here, place a check mark on the line next to something that starts with "YMHbIxxx blahblahblahxxxxxxx". Its a bunch of words but starts with shit that looks like "YMHbI". That will turn on the mode where everything stops working when someone gets too close to you. Sucks for PvP though but good luck getting reported. 

Appeal your ban too because unless a GM caught you, daum will reverse it. Just be a whiny bitch. Had a few friends that were hacking get unbanned, just claim you were falsely reported.

"Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know, that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom. (Death)”
― Terry Pratchett,

Comments

• pantheronpantheron Member UncommonPosts: 256
    k

I play MMOs for the Forum PVP

• DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    I'm pretty sure I read this before so it's "old"
    BDO is like AA - the people will leave in masses soon.. never to return again.
    Harbinger of Fools
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,610
    Dakeru said:
    Taking longer than I thought it would. 
  • DeltoisDeltois Member UncommonPosts: 384
    Some people are so desperate for an MMO, they ll hang around crap a little longer.
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    Nanfoodle said:
    Dakeru said:
    Taking longer than I thought it would. 
    Well the path of those 2 games seems 99.99% identical.
    The 0.01% difference is Kano's stance.

'Trion can't be blamed for AA's shortcomings.'
    'Daum is fully responsible for BDO's problems.'

I don't mean to mock him though. Like you Nan I consider him one of the pillars of this community.
    Harbinger of Fools
  • sanshi44sanshi44 Member UncommonPosts: 1,187
    ill be going back to albion myself when they wipe the server for next beta phase after next patch. Then ill probaly play that one till Crowfall.
  • MyNameIsVMyNameIsV Member UncommonPosts: 58
    This is ancient news. 

He is posting on a Russian hacking forum now and not on his own site. He lost all respect in my eyes since he is now just peddling some hack he released or some shit. Basically a sellout.

I don't speak Russian and Google translate does an even worse job than it does with Korean.
  • holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772
    Actually, this one bit from the first reply is a bit encouraging:

"Pretty sure the only reason they caught me was because of unlimited mp/hp. Having no skill CD makes you undetectable since everyone has that shit turned off anyway. As long as you pve, you cant be caught. I think a gm was watching me while I was solo tanking and caught on."

This means they actually have GMs on the lookout for hacking.  Obviously not enough of them, but at least they aren't relying completely on people submitting videos.

As for the OP, that's an old post.