Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Could you please create forum for Kings&Heroes

LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,963
There supposed to be forum for this game. But when trying to go there you get 404 page not found error.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    Bought it after reading about it on this website. It definitely is Early Access but man, what a breath of fresh air and what a fun game. Would love to see a bit more depth when it comes to character development and a more populated overworld but all of this and more is supposed to be coming. highly recommended and in need of a forum yes!

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,963
    lahnmir said:
    Bought it after reading about it on this website. It definitely is Early Access but man, what a breath of fresh air and what a fun game. Would love to see a bit more depth when it comes to character development and a more populated overworld but all of this and more is supposed to be coming. highly recommended and in need of a forum yes!

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    They basically disabled overworld (mobs) , quests , dungeon features (like traps, puzzles, etc) for performance debugging.

And will gradually enable them one by one during next patches. 

• lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    lahnmir said:

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    They basically disabled overworld (mobs) , quests , dungeon features (like traps, puzzles, etc) for performance debugging.

And will gradually enable them one by one during next patches. 

Thank you for that, even more glad I bought it  =)

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• MaurgrimMaurgrim Member RarePosts: 1,324
    Bought it.
    Have a good PC had to turn down graphic to low
    Trying to play, getting lag
    Stopped playing
    Waiting for someone who knows how to program

DMKano said:
    Maurgrim said:
    Bought it.
    Have a good PC had to turn down graphic to low
    Trying to play, getting lag
    Stopped playing
    Waiting for someone who knows how to program

can you post your PC specs? 

Plays great on my gtx970, and also plays fine on my gtx 560 - yeah turned down settings but it's perfectly playable even on a low end 5 year old card.

The lag in town is tolerable because - in dungeons I am getting no lag

They have problem with ATI cards. So if you are unfortunate to have ATI card that is the reason.

There was issue with frost weapons causing all kind of problems for ATI cards, so they temporarily disabled (mostly) frost effects.

I can comfirm that with 16 GIG ram and GTX 970 i have zero problems with any kind of lag. Only occasional stutter when area is loading. Maybe 1 or two times per dungeon depending on size.

• sschruppsschrupp Member UncommonPosts: 683
    Just initial loading lag for me too, but I'm a bit on the higher end of things. i7-6820HK, 16 GB RAM, GTX 980M, Windows 10. Once in a rare while I get a driver crash playing this game.

Really looking forward to seeing where they go with this game. I absolutely love the basic concept of the randomly generated dungeons. 
  • AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860
    edited June 2016
    I'm still kinda looking at getting this, but I don't see what the appeal is other than just going in dungeons and clearing them. Are there quests or some kind of reason to play other than that? I'm not slamming the title, i understand its far from finished, but is it worth $30 right now? There just isn't that much on the internet to judge it by (yet). I would like more video!
    edit: And ya, it would be a good title to have a forum on. 

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• exile01exile01 Member RarePosts: 1,089
    Amjoco said:
    I'm still kinda looking at getting this, but I don't see what the appeal is other than just going in dungeons and clearing them. Are there quests or some kind of reason to play other than that? I'm not slamming the title, i understand its far from finished, but is it worth $30 right now? There just isn't that much on the internet to judge it by (yet). I would like more video!

THeres really nothing new or great about this game. Its just people have nothing to play. Whats even worse, they will burn out before it leaves alpha stage.
  • DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    exile01 said:
    Amjoco said:

THeres really nothing new or great about this game. Its just people have nothing to play. Whats even worse, they will burn out before it leaves alpha stage.
    To imply there's nothing unique in this kind of game, screams of implanting what you look for into what everyone else does. There isn't a whole lot of good co-op games on the market today, at least of this type. My wife and I have been looking for a game like this for quite a while. Co op RPGs grow further and farther between every year.

Few offer an adventuring experience along with a dungeon experience, fewer still do it in a manner where unique skill sets can be brought together to overcome different objectives. We know, we're always looking for such games. We rarely find them. AT best we have games like divinity, but they're campaign based, which doesn't offer as much replay value as an open world with random dungeons world.
    The best option we have are MMORPGs, but they're best experienced with the wider player-base. Ruining our co-op experience in the end. 

Sadly this game is FPV only or it would almost be perfect for what we seek. 

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• gorro187gorro187 Member UncommonPosts: 234
    Yeah. I find in town when I launch the game it takes a while to load. However once I can move im fine. Loading stuff sometimes locks up but im sure that will be fixed. In dungeons it runs very smoothly. Forum please:).
  • AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860
    Stizzled said:
    Amjoco said:
    There's no quests, yet, though I'm not exactly sure what kind of quests there will be once implemented. The overworld will most likely server as a way to gather resources for crafting as well as offering some exploration and adventure. However, the overworld is pretty much disabled at the moment. You can explore it, but there's not much to see and nothing to do.

The game, as it is now, is basically like any dungeon crawler's end game. You run dungeons over and over looking for better and better gear. The crafting works, somewhat, though it's a little difficult to get the mats needed without the overworld content.

The game is bare bones at the moment, but the core of the game is there. If the idea of running dungeons over and over, either in a group or by yourself, doesn't appeal to you then I wouldn't pick this game up. Even with the large overworld it's never going to turn into a co-op Elder Scrolls, as a lot of people seem to think or expect.
    Well, I appreciate the information. Although it looks pretty nice, I may just wait for the quality of the game to go up, and the price to come down. 
    As someone else implied, we are in a dry spell and are looking to play just about anything. /shrug

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    I picked it up after reading about the game being more stable.  It's a fun game with that old school feel.  It's nice to see when you kill NPC's their actual weapons drop.  Also a lot of other nice touches.  Playing every class as I'm an altoholic and find the wizard and rouge most fun to play so far.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    I picked it up after reading about the game being more stable.  It's a fun game with that old school feel.  It's nice to see when you kill NPC's their actual weapons drop.  Also a lot of other nice touches.  Playing every class as I'm an altoholic and find the wizard and rouge most fun to play so far.
    About that old school feel... I know it's not the same (for one thing you have full 3D movement) but the gameplay keeps reminding me of one of my favorites from the late 80's, Dungeon Master.

I know people say "Diablo but in FP 3D" but it reminds me of DM more :)

It's already a good game and will only get better when they iron out the bugs in the open world part and enable it again.
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

Amjoco said:
    Here is a video featuring me as lovable goblin rogue ;)

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435
    edited June 2016
    Call me old fashioned, but I'd still prefer this site reserve it's forums for MMORPGS, or even MMOs and not for cooperative RPGs or single player titles.

This thread was quite useful however in confirming this title is something I'd never be interested in playing. ;)

On a related note I wish MTV would hire some "VJs" and go back to 24 x 7 showing of videos and music specials, I might actually watch it again. :)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

Kyleran said:
    Call me old fashioned, but I'd still prefer this site reserve it's forums for MMORPGS, or even MMOs and not for cooperative RPGs or single player titles.

This thread was quite useful however in confirming this title is something I'd never be interested in playing. ;)

On a related note I wish MTV would hire some "VJs" and go back to 24 x 7 showing of videos and music specials, I might actually watch it again. :)
    It is actually MMORPG.
    They only dont list it as such because customers run away from anything branded as MMO these days.

You know why some people think its cooperative RPG ? Because there are some instanced dungeons in a game that have group limit of 8. I guess WoW is also cooperative RPG than ...

As for MTV , im there with you on that one.

edited June 2016
    Kyleran said:

It is actually MMORPG.
    They only dont list it as such because customers run away from anything branded as MMO these days.

You know why some people think its cooperative RPG ? Because there are some instanced dungeons in a game that have group limit of 8. I guess WoW is also cooperative RPG than ...

Over the years WOW really did become more of a lobby based dungeon crawler game with decreasing focus on the world they created.

I'm not sure I'm buying the "MMORPG stigma" argument.

Simple question, does it support at least 500 players in single a persistent world?

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

Stizzled said:
    Kyleran said:
    Kyleran said:

It is actually MMORPG.

Over the years WOW really did become more of a lobby based dungeon crawler game with decreasing focus on the world they created.

Simple question, does it support at least 500 players in single a persistent world?
    Last I read they were shooting for having around 250 players in one world. I don't think the worlds are persistent either, new sessions simply open and close as needed.

The most I've seen so far, by just counting the players in the social tab, is around 30 or so.
    A bit small then, certainly a multiplayer title, how massive depends on the criteria one subscibes to.

Sounds close enough based on this sites broadened criteria, bring on the new forum.

• delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
    Best I can do is keep an eye on this one.....It's not ready yet.
    Kyleran said:

No, but 250 at the moment, with it to be expanded further after optimization.

My question for you is how many players share single persistent world in todays "MMOs" without this world being "sharded" ? ( Aka you can see all those players without some of them being in new instance of the world )

Its not something readily disclosed. But I am sure its below 500 in most of the cases. (GW2 , ESO, SWTOR ... im looking at you)

In case of K&H, they decided they will not create multiple shards/instances of world. So its exactly as all those "MMOs" except they are honest about it.

And you will be able to switch servers anytime retaining your character, items and all.

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Kyleran said:

No, but 250 at the moment, with it to be expanded further after optimization.

My question for you is how many players share single persistent world in todays "MMOs" without this world being "sharded" ? ( Aka you can see all those players without some of them being in new instance of the world )

Its not something readily disclosed. But I am sure its below 500 in most of the cases. (GW2 , ESO, SWTOR ... im looking at you)

In case of K&H, they decided they will not create multiple shards/instances of world. So its exactly as all those "MMOs" except they are honest about it.

And you will be able to switch servers anytime retaining your character, items and all.

It does seem to vary from game to game, but i think in SW:TOR it is around 250 per instance, not sure what the figure is for ESO, but i think its fairly similar, not many of the modern games aim for a higher instance capacity, though some obviously do, i'd be interested to know for isntance, how many players are supported for each 'channel' in BDO, i am fairly confident that its well over 250, but i am not sure its 3000 either.
    I do like SW:TOR though, wouldn't want you to think i didn't, but i am really not a fan of the constant loading screens.
  • MardukkMardukk Member RarePosts: 2,222
    Hmm, the videos make the game look pretty untactical.  Hit the mob three times and it's dead.  Hopefully CC and tougher mobs/tactics are incoming to the game.  I'm sure they will iron things out, still looking forward to the game.
  • ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    This is basically like fantasy destiny