Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Get A Look Inside 3.3 In Preliminary Patch Notes

ShelassaShelassa MMORPG.COM Staff UncommonPosts: 616

imageGet A Look Inside 3.3 In Preliminary Patch Notes

On June 7th Square Enix will be releasing v3.3 for Final Fantaxy XIV and to prepare players the preliminary patch notes have been released that reveal the extent of changes and the new content to come. The post gives a little information about quests, class balance adjustments, new items (including mounts, minions, recipes, etc.), achievements, changes to the mentor system and much more.

Read the full story here

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Looks alright, but I'm still gonna wait till 3.35 when Palace of the Dead is implemented before going back. Plus they'll probably have a free log in around that time since they've been having one sometime after every patch.
  • DeltoisDeltois Member UncommonPosts: 384
    GC Platoon is all I care about, When is that coming?
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671

Deltois said:

GC Platoon is all I care about, When is that coming?

I think~ in 3.4 but I dont think it'll be like what most people are hoping. This game has a huge love/hate list for me since I played FFXI for almost a decade.
  • junzo316junzo316 Member UncommonPosts: 1,712
    Lots to look forward to in this patch. Excited!
  • Solar_ProphetSolar_Prophet Member EpicPosts: 1,960
    I think it's time to re-sub and get caught up story-wise.

AN' DERE AIN'T NO SUCH FING AS ENUFF DAKKA, YA GROT! Enuff'z more than ya got an' less than too much an' there ain't no such fing as too much dakka. Say dere is, and me Squiggoff'z eatin' tonight!

We are born of the blood. Made men by the blood. Undone by the blood. Our eyes are yet to open. FEAR THE OLD BLOOD. 

#IStandWithVic