Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF a newer turn based RPG

baphametbaphamet Member RarePosts: 3,311
Hi,

I'm not very familiar about what is out there and what is good but I am looking for a newer (2010-2016) turn based RPG. 

maybe if someone knows a good website that has a list of them, that would be helpful.

thanks.

Comments

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    edited May 2016
    Tried Age of wonders 3? Excellent game, strategy with RPG elements and really good turned based combat. More fun in multiplayer then alone.

The dungeons are rather weak though, not the main point in the game exactly.

• baphametbaphamet Member RarePosts: 3,311
    Loke666 said:
    Tried Age of wonders 3? Excellent game, strategy with RPG elements and really good turned based combat. More fun in multiplayer then alone.

The dungeons are rather weak though, not the main point in the game exactly.

thanks! i just bought it on steam and will check it out later, nice and cheap.
  • Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    One of my favorite games in the last few years, usually play it with friends. Having battles with 6 different players and their armies on 2 or more sides is really fun :)
  • LionShardLionShard Member UncommonPosts: 30
    Divinity: Original Sin
  • DragoshanDragoshan Member UncommonPosts: 36
    What about turn based MMOs? I loved Atlantica Online to death, but it's just a blatant cash grab for some years now.

• mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,626
    Not exactly turn based, but Stellaris is an excellent game. I highly recommend it.
  • XyireXyire Member UncommonPosts: 152
    Divinity: Original Sin
    and Divinity: Original Sin 2 in december.  

that games awesome
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• HowryHowry Member UncommonPosts: 116
    Agree on Wasteland 2 and also highly recommend Pillars of Eternity
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Darkest Dungeon .............../end
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    xcom is scifi turn based shooter
    all the final fantasy games are on pc now
    atlantica is turn based mmorpg
    Are you onto something or just on something?
  • RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991
    Turn-based card game: Duelyst, is like Final Fantasy Tactics + Hearthstone with less RNG. Been having a blast with it.

Joined - July 2004

• st4t1ckst4t1ck Member UncommonPosts: 768
    Valkyria Chronicles (cel-shaded strategy/tactical story with rpgish elements - can be 

torval hit the head with his list, but this is a gem i stumbled upon on accident, its an amazing game, with amazing art