Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Final Fantasy Treasures of Aht Urhgan Hi-Res Trailer

oliverc4oliverc4 Member Posts: 199

The Final Fantasy series will make its debut on the Xbox 360 with Final Fantasy XI Online. This MMORPG, which will be played over Xbox Live, contains all of the expansion packs that the PC version has, including the recent Treasures of Aht Urhgan. This trailer from the Xbox 360 version does a fly-by of some of the environments you can encounter, and also gives a good look at a bunch of the characters you can see along the way (including one hardcore looking boss at the end). Planned for release April 18, 2006, this game will certainly go down in Xbox Live history.

check out some articles

--------Signature---------
starting a new journey may not be so hard,
or maybe it has already begun.
There are many worlds,
but they share the same sky --- one sky, one destiny.

http://mmorpg.qj.net/category/World-of-Warcraft/cid/325

Comments

• anarchyartanarchyart Member Posts: 5,378
    Release date is actually set for April 20th, but you are right, this will go down in Xbox live history. Really hoping the graphics are upgraded to some extent....why buy a Silicon Graphics when you can play the game on a Vic-20?

• Turtleneck37Turtleneck37 Member Posts: 91

I'm really looking forward to it on the 360.
    Been keeping ffxi in the back of my mind because WoW has just been boring me.
    I hope they will improve the graphics even though they arlready look amazing IMO.
    and im looking forward to playing the 3 new jobs.
    Going to go reserve my copy for the 360 after school today ^^;