Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chronicles of Elyria’s Kickstarter has successfully funded

2»

Comments

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,983
    Guys... it's funded.   The fans have delivered on their end.  They actually surpassed the goal and delivered MORE than was asked. Now it's up to the developers to deliver what they promised in the timeframe they promised it.

No need to argue at this point.  Just sit back and relax and wait awhile.  They gave estimated Alpha and Beta dates so in less than a year we should start to see how the game is shaping up.

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• DrakenhoffDrakenhoff Member UncommonPosts: 301
    Guys... it's funded.   The fans have delivered on their end.  They actually surpassed the goal and delivered MORE than was asked. Now it's up to the developers to deliver what they promised in the timeframe they promised it.

No need to argue at this point.  Just sit back and relax and wait awhile.  They gave estimated Alpha and Beta dates so in less than a year we should start to see how the game is shaping up.

You know since the game got funded I have come to respect you more for your comments. They are not as bias as I first thought.
    Maybe my image of you was tarnished by the pre ks post but hey what's past is past.

Respect to you sir. 

Congratulations people!! Now don't let this opportunity to show your critics wrong go to waste. Here's hoping you knock it out of the park.
    Interesting that you have so much faith in this indie company, giving them your hard earned money and wishing them well...lol
    But not Star Citizen, who has a well established game developer and movie maker at the helm.

Fucking hilarious!!   :lol: 
    Yeah because star citizen is finished right?
    What was it 100 million raised and so far we have some single player demos?
    I mean correct me by all means if I am wrong there since I don't follow star citizen.

Now then what other space MMOs funded about the same time and got made.... Oh yeah elite dangerous.

So why did both fund yet only one gets made....
    Oh yeah because your seasoned game developer and movie director is obviously so great at "leading" his company.

Back to CoE, yes caspian is untested but at least he has a vision and an actual believable timescale
    Yes, you are wrong...LOL
    There are a ton of videos proving your wrong.

And with all the promises they have made, and they only got a couple million to play with, you believe them.
    WOW!
    And thank you for correcting me. As I clearly stated I do not follow star citizen  so didn't know.
    So there is videos showing they are progressing and it's taken them how long.

Also as someone else posted money doesn't = amazing game. Dedication and talent do.

(Opens the can of worms for those that don't believe the team have the talents to make the game) /sarcasm
    Exactly my point, dedication and talent make the game, I never said anything about money.

SC is backed by an established developer and some of the best software engineers around, the team in Germany are some of the best.

This game has NONE of that

You contradicted yourself completely!
    My point on SC was a comparison to ED.

And you know how talent individuals are at all the companies and SBS?
    I wish I had that inside knowledge before I pledged!!! (Sarcasm btw)

Signed Davan Drakenhoff ruler of Castle Drakenhoff the impenatrable castle made from cardboard

• ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194
    This is the only MMORPG together with Pantheon I am still interested in, if those games can't pull it off, I am done with MMOs........unless Blizzard releases a Vanilla Server of course.

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    ste2000 said:
    This is the only MMORPG together with Pantheon I am still interested in, if those games can't pull it off, I am done with MMOs........unless Blizzard releases a Vanilla Server of course.

So you like long shots huh? 
  • ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194
    edited June 2016
    Nanfoodle said:
    ste2000 said:

So you like long shots huh? 
    Eheh.....more like wishful thinking

• holdenfiveholdenfive Member UncommonPosts: 170
    Back to CoE, yes caspian is untested but at least he has a vision and an actual believable timescale
    What?
  • DrakenhoffDrakenhoff Member UncommonPosts: 301
    edited June 2016
    What?
    Er ?

Signed Davan Drakenhoff ruler of Castle Drakenhoff the impenatrable castle made from cardboard