Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Plz Remind me.....

2»

Comments

• GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,659
    No, he's saying the rating system here is unreliable.

In this genre GW2, FFXIV, ESO not to mention WOW and SWTOR which are not on that list. probably blow BDO out of the water in terms of overall popularity, revenue and number of total active players 
  • vadio123vadio123 Member UncommonPosts: 593
    BD is not bad , its promised sandbox , promised Guild Territory Warfare 
    All this come with price GRIND , and BD dont have heavly grind 

Just put this .... in mind 
    More freedom , Option and shits you can do more grind game be! 
    Grind Alone is crapy , Its why in this kind game you need strong player and hardcore (all aspect include people like craft / economy ) 

Since i tired deal with this kind situation i stop seek sandbox , full loot , guild vs guild (guildwars (no stupid game)) 

S2 Return of Reckoning (Warhammer) and Camelot unchained fill my needs(i hope many hope) 
  • carotidcarotid Member UncommonPosts: 425
    edited June 2016
    Recore said:
    How about a User Rating of 8.7!  :)

N/A
    Post edited by carotid on
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 8,839
    carotid said:
    Recore said:

You can not be THIS dense...

I know you hate to see it.  :3

edited June 2016
    Recore said:
    carotid said:
    Recore said:

You can not be THIS dense...

I know you hate to see it.  :3

N/A
    Post edited by carotid on
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,602
    Recore said:
    Recore said:
    The hate is still strong.  ;)
    Actually, it almost feels like the hate is getting stronger, lol

But that's about par for the course, must be around 2 months after release by now.

3 months and they still can not accept it.  =)
    Of course not. It should be dead by now. They called it. It would be a ghost town after the first few weeks. xD

Heaven forbid these people are wrong. That's just unacceptable.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

My apologies to @Recore.
  • Jean-Luc_PicardJean-Luc_Picard Member LegendaryPosts: 7,915
    Still the best MMORPG on the market since Guild Wars 2 to me.
    Even better now that gankers and other "leet kiddies" from big guilds can't make one waste hours of XP just because they can.
    "The ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent" - Qui-gon Jinn in Star Wars.
    After many years of reading Internet forums, there's no doubt that nor does the ability to write.
    CPU: Core I7 9700k (4.90ghz) - GPU: Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming - RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage DDR4 3000 - Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra - PSU: Antec TruePower New 750W - Storage: Kingston KC1000 NVMe 960gb SSD and 2x1TB WD Velociraptor HDDs (Raid 0) - Main display: Philips 40PUK6809 4K 3D TV - Second display: Philips 273v 27" gaming monitor - VR: Pimax 8K headset and Razer Hydra controllers - Soundcard: Sony STR-DH550 AV Receiver HDMI linked with the GPU and the TV, with Jamo S 426 HS 3 5.0 speakers and Pioneer S-21W subwoofer - OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bits.

• A1D3NA1D3N Member UncommonPosts: 275
    well i like it  :p

Currently Playing:
    ...... :(