Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Russian Archeage and reasons to play it

SushuSushu Member UncommonPosts: 7

Here's a few reasons to play on Russian Archeage!

-Cheap subscription + 2nd subscription for bonuses 

-A decent amount of players

-A few updates ahead of EU/NA

-Easy to gear up *Free bonuses, armor and other important things every 10 levels

(3d) Tractor 4 slot for 3 days at level 40, (3d) Car for 3 days at level 50 + Full Epherium sets Arcane ( Cloth , Leather, Plate)

-More people than Europe

There is an issue if you don't know Russian, but it's still playable. A few buddies of mine are right now translating the Russian version to English if anyone wants to join.

-If anyone would be interested in playing this cheaper and a bit better Archeage version send mail or pm in RU Archeage .

Email :[email protected] 

Server Kипроза(Kyprosa) , Haranya, In game name : Myu 

TS3 : 94.137.163.146

Comments

• ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194
    edited June 2016
    How is the Cash Shop?
    I actually have a Russian Account from Beta

• SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916
    DMKano said:
    One thing to note is RU publisher ignore hacks and cheating and rarely ban nowdays.

Try the same in NA/EU - this is what happens:

Eeeeewww, is the cheating STILL that bad after all this time ? :dizzy: 

• SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916
    DMKano said:

Eeeeewww, is the cheating STILL that bad after all this time ? :dizzy: 

Hackers never leave - and the nature of PvP games - it means players will go to no end to get an advantage over others.

So it's a never ending battle of hacks and bans - it never stops.
    So there's no hope for BDO then ?
    edited June 2016
    DMKano said:
    One thing to note is RU publisher ignore hacks and cheating and rarely ban nowdays.

Try the same in NA/EU - this is what happens:

I wouldn't call 2-3 bans a month a war on cheaters either, it's more like a skirmish.

• SushuSushu Member UncommonPosts: 7
    @ste2000 The cash shop is good. In my opinion not as P2W as EU, But it might be as we all pay here :pleased: 
    @DMKano  People get banned very often... I've gotten banned for using FOV mod and also they catch gold sellers like crazy!

• MikePaladinMikePaladin Member UncommonPosts: 592
    Russian localization is better or at least was better...

Played both

Russian Version was much much more rewarding at least for first 15 lvls for some reason Quest had lot of gear and goods
    while Trion version almost to non and some retarded packages with some coins .....

Sushu said:
    @ste2000 The cash shop is good. In my opinion not as P2W as EU, But it might be as we all pay here :pleased: 
    I am not worried about the money, I just don't want the Cash Shop to influence the Economy and the game like in Archeage EU.
    I am spending $50 a month on BDO Cash Shop on cosmetic stuff, I am not a freeloader.
    I won't spend money on a P2W shop though, because it ruins the game.

@ste2000 The Cash shop doesn't influece it too much from what i can see. 
    Sure you'll have a bit of an advantage gold wise cause of it, but i still enjoy it very much and it's kind of balanced. 

You're able to kill 6k gear ranks with 4k gear rank even .. :proud: