Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Suggestion... actually cover the games you allow people to rate.

jaidenjaiden Member Posts: 35

Ive noticed in the past few months the sever lack of updates to smaller or in-development games news and other things as well.

An example of this is the fact that Vendetta-Online a game being completely rebuilt, just release a production version of its new User Interface, which is a vast improvement upon the orginal, and also allows them to expand the game like they orginally planned to. Now they annouced this around 6 months ago I believe, and over that time not 1, or 2 but 10 newsposts were made, seeing as MMORPG.com has a section for Vendetta-online, you think they could take the time to update at least the news a few times?

Anyway thats my 2cents, just cover what you've said you were going to.

EDIT: what i want to see done is the news in the vendetta-online part of the game-list, as well as other games which have missing information, thank you.

MMORPG's ive played
Earth and Beyond: shut down *tear*
Jaiden TE lvl 150 +++
Chikira JE lvl 128
*World of Warcraft: current
Tarion lvl 60 hunter
Anorus lvl 22 Warrior
*Vendetta-Online: inactive
Kioal Darkblade 8/8/5/10/9 Overall lvl 40
"in-development open beta"

Comments

• jaidenjaiden Member Posts: 35

Once again no answer from the people at MMORPG.com, and no-action to speak for them. The vendetta news has not been touched IE "Recent news" which there is plenty of.

Thanks for nothing guys, great service.

MMORPG's ive played
    Earth and Beyond: shut down *tear*
    Jaiden TE lvl 150 +++
    Chikira JE lvl 128
    *World of Warcraft: current
    Tarion lvl 60 hunter
    Anorus lvl 22 Warrior
    *Vendetta-Online: inactive
    Kioal Darkblade 8/8/5/10/9 Overall lvl 40
    "in-development open beta"

• DanaDana Member Posts: 2,415

You posted this the week of GDC. We were a bit busy.

As always, we are reading your posts and I actually pointed Jon to this thread a couple days ago. He is planning to give his list a look-over to make sure it is up to date.

Dana Massey
    Formerly of MMORPG.com
    Currently Lead Designer for Bit Trap Studios