Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

(Finished) Civil War event

LegendaryRarityLegendaryRarity Member UncommonPosts: 44
edited June 2016 in Marvel Heroes 2016
The month of May has weeks of Civil War events planned and the first week has gone live, adding Crossbones as a boss.

There are also codes you can redeem to get Captain America or Iron Man plus a Mystery Box which contain a random hero or random costume plus other goodies.

Choose one of these codes to redeem:

TEAMCAP - Unlocks Captain America to play

TEAMIRONMAN - Unlocks Iron Man to play

Choose one of these codes to redeem (it doesn't matter which hero you unlocked, you can get the opposite box if you want):

TEAMCAPMB - Get a Team Captain America Mystery Box which contains a Captain America Spray and a chance of other Team Cap items

TEAMIRONMANMB - Get a Team Iron Man Mystery Box which contains an Iron Man Spray and a chance at other Team Iron Man items

https://login.marvelheroes.com/dashboard/redeem.php

More details on the event: http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/276355/official-may-events-schedule-civil-war/p1

Edit: The codes will now be available for the rest of the month.

"Like wine, accounts of valor mellow with age; until Achilles dead 3,000 years stands peerless."

Post edited by LegendaryRarity on

Comments

• AntiquatedAntiquated Member RarePosts: 1,415
    edited May 2016
    Does the "Iron Man Spray" repel those pesky Starks?

Holy Bat Shark Repellent!

P.S. Note for MH newbs, choose Iron Man. (You will thank me later.)
  • LegendaryRarityLegendaryRarity Member UncommonPosts: 44
    Anti-Registration won the first week's tournament so if you log in today (and maybe tomorrow and Monday?) you will get a free Captain America mystery box.

"Like wine, accounts of valor mellow with age; until Achilles dead 3,000 years stands peerless."

Another free mystery box today/this weekend, this time it is an Iron Man box.

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479
    Does the "Iron Man Spray" repel those pesky Starks?

Holy Bat Shark Repellent!

P.S. Note for MH newbs, choose Iron Man. (You will thank me later.)

damn wish I read this first, havent played in years, but I collect all the guys is ironman better for getting back into the game?

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    edited May 2016
    Iron Man is easy to play. I've gotten mine up to level 25 without putting any points into powers/skills or using a team-up. I'm still using the 4 powers Iron Man starts with. I upgrade his kit when something drops but otherwise haven't changed a thing on him. And I don't use the powers granted by equipment upgrades. I do doubt I could fight Dr. Doom very well this way. 

Truthfully, I think any of the super heroes in Marvel Heroes Online could be played with their basic skill set. The major challenge there is boredom.

I've gotten Dare Devil, Scarlet Witch and Squirrel Girl to 60.  I enjoyed Squirrel Girl the most.  Scarlet Witch seems to get remodeled every 4-5 months so I no longer know how to play her any more.  Haven't touched Dare Devil since he turned 60.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
    I think the free unlock/box codes may be ending tomorrow (June 3rd)? Not sure, but make sure you folks redeem them if you haven't.