Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

new MMORPG

bxriichiiebxriichiie Member UncommonPosts: 7
i am not sure where i should put this but i guess ill find out sooner or later... i am looking for a f2p game to pick up and i am looking for recommendations. please no MOBA's (league put me threw so much depression), the division, wow, tera, h1z1, chivalry. I am kinda slow so action mmorpg are to fast pace for me games like flyff i was decent at. i know im pretty much restricting myself from playing alot of games but any games that doesnt fall into any of those category's and is active please help me out with some names 

Comments

• ceratop001ceratop001 Member RarePosts: 1,594
    You tried GW2? I still play it almost everyday. Very easy going fun game.

• MaurizioMaurizio Member UncommonPosts: 162
    Have you ever tried Wurm Online? It is free to play but capped at 20 in skills. You may enjoy the game as its not that fast paced action. Its an ultimate sandbox game, you level the world as you like and build on it. Explore, hunt, fish, sail the seas across servers. 

Its a very hard game to start, there are no real guides to help you at the start. I would be happy to help you show you the ropes so that you can actually get to see what the game has to offer.  
  • bxriichiiebxriichiie Member UncommonPosts: 7
    ima try gw2 but is it new player friendly? as for wurm it looks enjoyable but i will wait for albion to be released
  • ceratop001ceratop001 Member RarePosts: 1,594
    ima try gw2 but is it new player friendly? as for wurm it looks enjoyable but i will wait for albion to be released

Very easy game should have no problem understanding it. Pvp is fun to me also.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• KonfessKonfess Member RarePosts: 1,667
    Try searching Low Spec MMOs.

Pardon any spelling errors
    Konfess your cyns and some maybe forgiven
    Boy: Why can't I talk to Him?
    Mom: We don't talk to Priests.
    As if it could exist, without being payed for.
    F2P means you get what you paid for. Pay nothing, get nothing.
    Even telemarketers wouldn't think that.
    It costs money to play.  Therefore P2W.