Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

planteside free for 30 day free dl

i just saw at the web sit www.station.com that there is a free download and 30 day free trial if you were looking to try this game no better way

Comments

• StukovStukov Member Posts: 180
    Was in beta...thinking about it. Thanks for posting, cause now I can decide :P

• ShmeeShmee Member Posts: 321
    That is kinda tempting, i played the 7 day trial and was dissapointed when it ended buttttt i dont think i want to get back into it.

-I have gone to look for myself, if I should return, before I get back, keep me here.-

• Silent85Silent85 Member Posts: 77
    I play this game and I love it along with my other 3 mmo's lol I cant help but play em lol

Oskeosuw Ionsuw

Chief Of Communications, Ahazi Server

• UiruruUiruru Member Posts: 984

Im download as we speak... only 16 hours left

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Oh my god... dont ask where i found it

A: 73% S: 66% K: 33% E: 26%

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 98% who has, copy & paste this in your signature.

Unless they make it prettier or it has a very low sub fee I will not be passing it on via beta but you never know it might grip me :)

Oskeosuw Ionsuw

Uh... yeah this is definetly going to take forever...  imageimageimage

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 98% who has, copy & paste this in your signature.

unlucky matey

I will play it more tommorow this website is pretty cool I must say

Oskeosuw Ionsuw

It doesnt seem to matter what the speed is at... it had the same amount of time left when it was going at 957 kb/sec as at 14 kb/sec... And what is the deal the the sporaticness of this download?!?!?! imageimageimage

• atomicwebzatomicwebz Member Posts: 63
    I also played the 7 day free trial. Pretty cool game but can't see playing it past the first 7 days, even if it's free!

>>>AtomicWebZ<<<
    O--{=====>
    RipperX.Com & Olympicnetworks.Com

>>AtomicWebZ<<
    O--{========>

• KBKillerKBKiller Member Posts: 34
    i dont want to do it cause i have to give them a credit card

• PrinceVegetaPrinceVegeta Member Posts: 94
    gamespot doesnt even email ya a cd code when they say they will its been 5 days since i was done dling tht and i havent got a cd key... ur basically stuck with a useless install file...

________________________________________________________________________________

Once a gamer... Always a gamer

________________________________________________________________________________

Once a gamer... Always a gamer

Really damn... I went to sleep for 4 hours and when I woke up I exoected for the download to be somewhere around 6 hours... but instead it is now at 20 hours... WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH THIS PIECE OF JUNK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

• ViolentYViolentY Member Posts: 1,458
    Yeah... just installed it over night, came back to find out I still don't have a CD key for the free 30 days in my email... Funny thing is, though, I signed up for an account through selecting "New Account" at the opening Planet Side screen, and had a confirmation email within seconds.

Black Star Deceiver kills it all.
    The sun lies waiting for a call.

-Machiavelli

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194
    i just dont see why it needs your CC, i hate doing that for trials i mean it never needed it on the 7 dy trial so why should they need it on the 30 day trial i find that stupid

Ohh Im So Scary... BOO

• jbvegetajbvegeta Member Posts: 109
    man been trying to dl this thing  but it is at 0.1k why me