Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Early Access Launch Day Arrives with New Trailer - Kings and Heroes News

2»

Comments

• XAleX360XAleX360 Member UncommonPosts: 516
    First reviews aren't exactly encouraging.

Executive Editor (Games) http://www.wccftech.com

• grimalgrimal Member UncommonPosts: 2,935
    edited May 2016
    I'm watching a stream now on Twitch. Noticing desync issues as well as some graphical glitches.  Link:

• cyranacyrana Member UncommonPosts: 197
    It's a buggy, laggy mess for me.  Perhaps after they sort out all the issues due to large numbers of people trying to play at once things will improve.  If you didn't buy it at a discount, wait for a few patches.  In my humble opinion. :)

Ningen wa ningen da.
    ----
    http://twitter.com/Ciovala

• ZzadZzad Member UncommonPosts: 1,401
    edited May 2016
    Unplayable. Graphic glitches and extremely low fps even on lowest seetings.
    I sadly had to ask for a refund...
    Another game like "ARC" that will be sitting in my library untill the optimize it somehow.
    Not recommend it in its current state.

PD: To be fair with the game...the artwotk...the city and models looks very nice...just unplayable for me.
    Post edited by Zzad on
  • Solar_ProphetSolar_Prophet Member EpicPosts: 1,960
    Completely unplayable. I've already spent a half hour in game, and 95% of it has been staring at loading screens running at 20FPS. Finally get the game to load, go to the inn, and get told I can't enter a dungeon because I'm not the party leader... even though I'm solo. 

I like what little I've seen, but they should've delayed the game again. It's just too laggy and buggy, even for an EA title. 

I'll check back in a day or two. 

AN' DERE AIN'T NO SUCH FING AS ENUFF DAKKA, YA GROT! Enuff'z more than ya got an' less than too much an' there ain't no such fing as too much dakka. Say dere is, and me Squiggoff'z eatin' tonight!

We are born of the blood. Made men by the blood. Undone by the blood. Our eyes are yet to open. FEAR THE OLD BLOOD. 

#IStandWithVic

• MardukkMardukk Member RarePosts: 2,222
    Looking for a solo dungeon challenge hopefully this will be it, eventually.  I enjoyed the gfx and first person combat in the videos.