Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Creating Giant-Sized Characters Shown in New VideoOW Overwatch News - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageCreating Giant-Sized Characters Shown in New VideoOW Overwatch News - MMORPG.com

Blizzard has sent out a great looking new video to show how the giant-sized Overwatch characters that were displayed around the world were made. Characters include Genji, Tracer and Pharah and it's a fantastic, if brief, behind-the-scenes look. Check it out!

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• jazneojazneo Member UncommonPosts: 52
    Most over hype game of the year but to me look boring
  • DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,701
    I have to give blizzard credit, nobody can take a game style, throw in their cartoon graphics, dumb down the game play to a couple cheesy skills then advertise the crap out of it and sell millions of copys. they rule this area of gaming.
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,364
    waitress!!!! i have a overwatch ad in my soup!
  • Righteous_RockRighteous_Rock Member RarePosts: 1,234
    I just think it would be great if all games could roll out like this. Don't hate on blizzard and Overwatch, just admire all that goes into it and hope that someday your game will be one that achieves this level of success.
  • H0urg1assH0urg1ass Member EpicPosts: 2,380
    I simply can't wait to get my hands on some scale, fully articular figurines to put on my desk at work.  Me and my boss have gaming stuff all over our desks.  His is covered in Skryim and Fallout stuff.  Mine has EVE, Borderlands, BSG and will soon have Overwatch loot!

The best thing about being international men of mystery is that we're all geeks.
  • XarkoXarko Member EpicPosts: 1,180
    Probably could have spent some of the marketing money for better cheater detection .
  • TintagilTintagil Member UncommonPosts: 214
    Say what you will about Overwatch. All that matters to me is the fun I've been having playing it.

H0urg1ass said:

I simply can't wait to get my hands on some scale, fully articular figurines to put on my desk at work.  Me and my boss have gaming stuff all over our desks.  His is covered in Skryim and Fallout stuff.  Mine has EVE, Borderlands, BSG and will soon have Overwatch loot!

The best thing about being international men of mystery is that we're all geeks.

I know I've been keeping my eyes open for some too.
  • DeltoisDeltois Member UncommonPosts: 384
    Still the best game out there.
  • ra123ra123 Member UncommonPosts: 33
    only Blizzard title charming ppl and blind buying anything from that company look at Diablo 3 10 millions copy sold out in 1 year bcoz of title not about game

same for this game to game bring nothing news mixed Teamfortresss 2 and moba that is all
    2 game modes 8 maps 21 heroes for 40 euro