Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ELEX: New Trailer, New Website All to Set the Mood - MMORPG.com News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageELEX: New Trailer, New Website All to Set the Mood - MMORPG.com News

Piranha Bytes and Nordic Games have a treat in store for fans of the upcoming ARPG ELEX. To set the mood for the post apocalyptic universe, devs sent out a new trailer and updated the official website with more information about game classes, the game world and more.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    Nordic games..hmmm..nordic games...wait WTF!!! WHERE THE BLOODY HELL IS MY SPELLFORCE 3??

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    Nordic games..hmmm..nordic games...wait WTF!!! WHERE THE BLOODY HELL IS MY SPELLFORCE 3??
    Pretty sure it's due out late 2016 or early 2017 :)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• Zarkin86Zarkin86 Member UncommonPosts: 122
    edited May 2016
    For your information. This game is made from Piranha Bytes. They made my most favorite game series ever, Gothic series. they have a huge following in germany, poland and russian (and east europe). maybe you heard from their risen series, though i only liked risen 1. they are now free from crappy publisher deep silver and i cant wait to play their newest game again. i am a fanboy indeed, but gothic 1 is for 15y on my harddrive. i love it so much.

[quote]
    Nordic games..hmmm..nordic games...wait WTF!!! WHERE THE BLOODY HELL IS MY SPELLFORCE 3??[/quote]
    they are working on spellforce 3 (i never played the series).
  • jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    edited June 2016

SBFord said:

Pretty sure it's due out late 2016 or early 2017 :)

Thanks for info, went and visited nordic games site, they stopped sending me newsletters. Spellforce is a great series, loved all the games and expansions. I specially loved Spellforce 2, shaikan and their "blood of my blood" philosophy really made my heart throb. Edit : Original developer of Spellforce series, Phenomic, went and got bought by EA and then got shut down. It should be cautionary tale for indie developers to not associate with EA.

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.