Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone played this.

Quazal.AQuazal.A Member UncommonPosts: 859
Anyone here played this, give an honest opinion on what its like? 

Tried watching some vids on youtube, but dont get much from them, is it just going to end up a 1-3 button mash, or is there more to combat, is the mount combat gimmicky or actually well integrated etc

cheers..

This post is all my opinion, but I welcome debate on anything i have put, however, personal slander / name calling belongs in game where of course you're welcome to call me names im often found lounging about in EvE online.
Use this code for 21days trial in eve online https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=d385aff2-794a-44a4-96f1-3967ccf6d720&action=buddy

Comments

• ceratop001ceratop001 Member RarePosts: 1,594
    During Alpha I did. Not a bad game but I had a ton of camera control issues so I stopped playing. Maybe they fixed some of that.

• KrimzinKrimzin Member UncommonPosts: 687
    I'm interested in what people who have played think as well. I cant find any info on classes or combat. It looks good but looks aren't everything

Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I drive a Honda.
    Best Duo Ever

Lets see your Battle Stations /r/battlestations
    Battle Station 
  • Quazal.AQuazal.A Member UncommonPosts: 859
    During Alpha I did. Not a bad game but I had a ton of camera control issues so I stopped playing. Maybe they fixed some of that.
    aye ive seen other people on forums talking about this issue, im led to believe that changing all the keybindings worked for them, but it does look nice, like the maps etc that ive seen, but like guy above said, look aren't everything....

This post is all my opinion, but I welcome debate on anything i have put, however, personal slander / name calling belongs in game where of course you're welcome to call me names im often found lounging about in EvE online.
    Use this code for 21days trial in eve online https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=d385aff2-794a-44a4-96f1-3967ccf6d720&action=buddy

• Binny45Binny45 Member UncommonPosts: 522
    Quazal.A said:

Tried watching some vids on youtube, but dont get much from them, is it just going to end up a 1-3 button mash, or is there more to combat, is the mount combat gimmicky or actually well integrated etc

cheers..
    I played in Beta 2 and was blown away over how fun and addictive this was. I LOVE their taming system.  It's not a side note but rather a big part of the game.  I love how different flying mounts have different max heights and abilities.  Definitely worth playing!  I already bought the top tier founders pack.  I've been waiting for Beta 3 like a junkie waiting to get his fix.

• KrimzinKrimzin Member UncommonPosts: 687
    Anyone have links to information..  classes and such.

Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I drive a Honda.
    Best Duo Ever

Lets see your Battle Stations /r/battlestations
    Battle Station 
  • ceratop001ceratop001 Member RarePosts: 1,594
    Quazal.A said:
    aye ive seen other people on forums talking about this issue, im led to believe that changing all the keybindings worked for them, but it does look nice, like the maps etc that ive seen, but like guy above said, look aren't everything....
    I sorta fixed it by slowing everything down but just never felt right. Granted it was alpha so who knows now right?

• Quazal.AQuazal.A Member UncommonPosts: 859
    aye, im hoping i get in for beta 3, i was twitching on the buy now for the big pack, but really want to try out at least for 6 hours the game, but i know it will be f2p, but im also led to believe the free model is quite a struggle, for eg, the baggage space is 24 slots, the extra founder pack that doubles... 

• suph0miesuph0mie Member CommonPosts: 2
    twitch.tv/thirzty this guy streaming this game daily
  • psiicpsiic Member RarePosts: 1,640
    I found it to be the average low budget Asian garbage production.  Interesting for an hour or two but got very old very very fast. 
  • Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,064
    Binny45 said:
    Quazal.A said:

cheers..
    I played in Beta 2 and was blown away over how fun and addictive this was. I LOVE their taming system.  It's not a side note but rather a big part of the game.  I love how different flying mounts have different max heights and abilities.  Definitely worth playing!  I already bought the top tier founders pack.  I've been waiting for Beta 3 like a junkie waiting to get his fix.
    What would you say are your favorite 3 MMO's ever? Just for comparison.
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,064
    suph0mie said:
    Thx. Hope it is more gun than it looks watching someone else play...
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • suph0miesuph0mie Member CommonPosts: 2
    Viper482 said:
    suph0mie said:
    Thx. Hope it is more gun than it looks watching someone else play...
    Yea dude..
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    edited June 2016
    Someone gave a site with keys here yesterday and I am downloading after I verified email like 10 times lol. 

Can anyone tell me if there is open PvP or something cos I'm passing on game if there is. I checked google but the question in the thread got hijacked and closed because of the word sex.

• exile01exile01 Member RarePosts: 1,089
    utter garbage pay2win hardcore grinder. The definition of p2w in every aspect of the game.
    THey guy streaming is playing on the privat server. The benefits you get there for free cost you on Nexon probably 40bucks each week. Neverless the game has huge design flaws that draws the player to the cash shop with every lvl you go up. And once reaching max lvl you are basicly garbage tier. Lets say that a casher can get in 1 day the same progression for 400 bucks then you in 1 year 24/7 grinding. Also without cash you cannot max gear. Its doable up to lvl 10 for free players but very very expensive. Funny thing though, the gear can be enchanted up to lvl 25. (after lvl 10 enchant your gear can be destroyed with a rate of 100% if you dont protect it with elunes-->cash shop grab).
  • yucklawyersyucklawyers Member UncommonPosts: 240
    It's Nexon. Everything single thing in the game will be aiming to get you to the cash shop.

Garbage.