Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So who won the Founder's Packs?

2»

Comments

• jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    I don't care either way, never win random selection thing. The only time i won a random selection was when they were giving away scylla skin based on comments.

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• KamishitoeKamishitoe Member UncommonPosts: 8
    koozia said:
    I wonder if the delay has anything to do with the missing bonus tickets (from daily logins) that people were reporting during the sweepstake.
      I contacted them about this when it happened and they said it was a display error not a database error, so all the entries and bonus entries (tickets) were accounted for but wrongly displayed.

As for the delay in posting / announcing the winners I have no clue, but that hiccup seems to be out as a reason for it.
    "In the midst of battle, I shall have no fear."
  • kasenkasen Member UncommonPosts: 4
    I'm hoping they show the winners soon before I spend the 100$ on package :)
    So I just sent a message to the admins asking about this issue, hopefully we'll have some news before the day's end.

Look forward to it.
  • kasenkasen Member UncommonPosts: 4
    So I just sent a message to the admins asking about this issue, hopefully we'll have some news before the day's end.

Look forward to it.
    Thanks for looking into it :)
  • exile01exile01 Member RarePosts: 1,089
    edited May 2016
    kasen said:
    I'm hoping they show the winners soon before I spend the 100$ on package :)
    Just dont, theres a private server you can test and as one who played that game up to lvl 60- i can tell you that you wont find joy in that mindnumbing repetive daily grinder game with insane cash shop buffs.

ive made a review, look for the thread named: some questions for riders of icarus
  • aslan132aslan132 Member UncommonPosts: 619
    Sorry, I meant to post yesterday, but dropped the ball, just the "someone" did about drawing the winners (although I wont name name's hehe). Craig has now assured me the winners have been drawn and notified, we just havent seen the list yet. There was no real reason for the delay other than one of the admins slipped and forgot, until I started poking people yesterday about it. 

We should get the winners list sometime today if Craig or Ben get time to make it happen. Unfortunately that means if you havent received an email or PM on the site about winning, you did not win. They always do both, send a message here, and also an email to the email address used to register for this site. 

Hope one of you lucky ducks won, as I would be very sad to see all 10 end up on ebay. I was really holding out hope for this game as well :(
    aslan132 said:
    Sorry, I meant to post yesterday, but dropped the ball, just the "someone" did about drawing the winners (although I wont name name's hehe). Craig has now assured me the winners have been drawn and notified, we just havent seen the list yet. There was no real reason for the delay other than one of the admins slipped and forgot, until I started poking people yesterday about it. 

We should get the winners list sometime today if Craig or Ben get time to make it happen. Unfortunately that means if you havent received an email or PM on the site about winning, you did not win. They always do both, send a message here, and also an email to the email address used to register for this site. 

Hope one of you lucky ducks won, as I would be very sad to see all 10 end up on ebay. I was really holding out hope for this game as well :(
    Thanks for coming here and shedding some light on this issue, aslan! Unfortunately it does seem that those of us that are active on this post did not get picked! There's always next time! ;D
  • MirathelMirathel Member UncommonPosts: 137
    booooo
  • koldmiserkoldmiser Member RarePosts: 348
    Ryuushima said:
    Ceryshen said:
    psiic said:
    What I hate is when people win stuff like this and then you immediately see it go up for sale on some site. Really gets under the skin.

Why are you so concerned with what other people do with their own things?
    it means those people entered out of greed instead of entering because they really like the game.  I also hate that honestly, not much we can do about it but still annoying.
    Exactly. I enter these contests because I plan on playing these games, not using it to turn a buck. If I could afford to I would just buy a founders pack, but that's just not an option for me right now. 

So it's kind of a slap in the face when I lose a contest like this then see the prize for sale on ebay. 
    edited May 2016
    And now with the list posted we can see the "random" draw shows 5/10 winners are from the USA. IIRC there were close to, or more than 2000 entries, this is quite puzzling as to how a "random" draw picks 5 people from the same country when there are entries for all over the world.

Well maybe I'll get picked for June's closed beta or join July's open beta, I did have quite a lot of fun with RoI with the CB key I won here in April.