Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Finding the RPG in May's Biggest Games - The RPG Files at MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageFinding the RPG in May's Biggest Games - The RPG Files at MMORPG.com

RPGs may be our first love, but that doesn’t mean we don’t play other games! This week, we’re taking a look at some of the biggest non-RPGs of the month and pulling out the pieces RPG players might enjoy.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• ZendaiZendai Member UncommonPosts: 115

Total War: Warhammer is awesome! I played way too late last night. Now I am dragging here at the office. Amazing game. Only have about 14 hours in so far but it is the most fun Total War gam I have played. Love it!

Right? I caught between this and Overwatch. Both games threaten me with lack of sleep every night now. It's horrible and awesome all at the same time!
  • SamhaelSamhael Member RarePosts: 1,498
    My thoughts? Ummm. I'll go with "the Quick Hits section runs counter to the article's title." If this is supposed to be about finding the RPG in May's games, let's confine the article to games released (or coming out) in May. That would be consistent, right? I mean, I picked the book by the cover and feel it was more misleading than a fantasy book cover. (but at least there was no Fabio)
  • GameByNightGameByNight Hardware and Technology EditorMMORPG.COM Staff, Member RarePosts: 793

Samhael said:

My thoughts? Ummm. I'll go with "the Quick Hits section runs counter to the article's title." If this is supposed to be about finding the RPG in May's games, let's confine the article to games released (or coming out) in May. That would be consistent, right? I mean, I picked the book by the cover and feel it was more misleading than a fantasy book cover. (but at least there was no Fabio)

This is a weekly column that splits editorial and story aggregation. We included a note on the included news in the news post, but I didn't include it following the actual article's introduction. Sorry for the confusion, Sam!
  • AlomarAlomar Member RarePosts: 1,299
    Between Total War: Warhammer and The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine I won't have any time for BDO for many weeks!
    Haxus Council Member
    21  year MMO veteran 
    PvP Raid Leader 
    Lover of The Witcher & CD Projekt Red