Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guardian Teaser - Adventure Quest 3D

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited May 2016 in Videos Discussion

imageGuardian Teaser - Adventure Quest 3D

Special thanks to our friends over at Final Cut King http://finalcutking.com/movie-voice-free-trailer-voices/ for the epic music score. Keep making amazing stuff guys! Made completely from in-game footage from the Pre-Beta currently on STEAM.

Read the full story here

Comments

• winghaven1winghaven1 Member RarePosts: 737
    The cheese is real.
  • xyzercrimexyzercrime Member RarePosts: 878
    Why should i play this instead *insert mmo name here that released 10 years back*.

When you don't want the truth, you will make up your own truth.
  • Solar_ProphetSolar_Prophet Member EpicPosts: 1,960
    Why should i play this instead *insert mmo name here that released 10 years back*.
    Because... err, because... oh dear Christ your avatar is creeping me the eff out. Sorry, can't look at it, just play whatever you want! *runs away screaming*

AN' DERE AIN'T NO SUCH FING AS ENUFF DAKKA, YA GROT! Enuff'z more than ya got an' less than too much an' there ain't no such fing as too much dakka. Say dere is, and me Squiggoff'z eatin' tonight!

We are born of the blood. Made men by the blood. Undone by the blood. Our eyes are yet to open. FEAR THE OLD BLOOD. 

#IStandWithVic

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617

Something I have been looking for is a true cross platform game. CO almost did that as you could play on many platforms but on each platform you played in that platforms pool of players. My hope is not only is this game is good. But I get to play with the same char on my phone/tablet and PC.
  • xyzercrimexyzercrime Member RarePosts: 878
    Nanfoodle said:

Something I have been looking for is a true cross platform game. CO almost did that as you could play on many platforms but on each platform you played in that platforms pool of players. My hope is not only is this game is good. But I get to play with the same char on my phone/tablet and PC.
    Well, the thing with cross platform game is they tend to have poor/imbalance optimization cause with new content added, compability is top priority, anything other than that comes later.

As always, CMIIW.

When you don't want the truth, you will make up your own truth.