Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Absolver - All Action Combat Without Guns - General News

ShelassaShelassa MMORPG.COM Staff UncommonPosts: 616

Absolver - All Action Combat Without Guns - General News

Former Ubisoft Paris devs have created a new studio called Sloclap that is working on a new action online RPG called Absolver. What gives Absolver its unique slot in the online gaming space is that it is a game with tons of battle action against other players or working cooperatively through dungeon, and all accomplished without firing a single shot. Absolver has no firearms at all.

Read the full story here

Comments

• holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772
    edited May 2016
    Looks like with the "Online Melee Combat" tag at the end, "no guns" means no "no ranged attacks", which would be interesting.

Putting feints in makes it seem like combat will be more like Chilvary, which is great.
  • tjcombotjcombo Member UncommonPosts: 38
    No guns doesn't mean 'No Ranged Attacks"..depending on what kind of skills are in the game, some of the skills could be for ranged attacks. Heck, they could have bows, crossbows, rock-throwing abilities...stuff straight out of Dragon Ball Z. We shall see.
  • JakeSimJakeSim Member RarePosts: 883
    This looks amazing. This looks literally like my dream game.
    Please come check out my stream. All the love is appreciated! 

TWITCH: @JakeSimTV
  • ShadowdawnzShadowdawnz Member UncommonPosts: 201
    Looks interesting. I would try it if done tastefully.

• sakersaker Member RarePosts: 1,458
    looks interesting, be interesting to see more.
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    Looks pretty cool, love the styleized art. I'm just interested in more info.

Open World or Themepark?
    Extracuricular Activities or All Fighting All The Time?
    Etc.
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • xyzercrimexyzercrime Member RarePosts: 878
    Wow! Mortal Kombat Online will come true!

When you don't want the truth, you will make up your own truth.