Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

apparently there are wallkhacks and aimbots for this game out

exile01exile01 Member RarePosts: 1,089
on the biggest chinese shopping site. With the ability to hide the every layer as streamer.
http://2p.com/42726721_1/Overwatch-30-Aimbots-Sold-on-the-Biggest-Chinese-Online-Shopping-Site-by-Wei.htm

Comments

• VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    Let the sueing of botmakers begin!

• GestankfaustGestankfaust Member UncommonPosts: 1,989
    /shock

"This may hurt a little, but it's something you'll get used to. Relax....."

• blutm8blutm8 Member UncommonPosts: 86
    exile01 said:
    on the biggest chinese shopping site. With the ability to hide the every layer as streamer.
    http://2p.com/42726721_1/Overwatch-30-Aimbots-Sold-on-the-Biggest-Chinese-Online-Shopping-Site-by-Wei.htm
    and you are really surprised? isn't cheating in FPS games the common way nowadays? tbh i can't count any FPS game with no cheaters / hackers
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    It's a shooter. It has hacks. That's pretty much how it goes. I have yet to ever run into a shooter where there isn't hacks. Even on consoles where it's way harder with way higher repercussions  I've seen plenty of hackers. 
  • exile01exile01 Member RarePosts: 1,089
    i wasnt surprised about the hacks alone, it was more suprising that streaming is considered in the development process too.
  • jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    But ..but..everybody says having an entrance fee stops hackers/cheaters!!! I don't understand why is this happening to overwatch!!! Who is at fault here? Must be the f2p free loaders!!! /sarcasm off

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• M1tankerr460M1tankerr460 Member UncommonPosts: 13
    But ..but..everybody says having an entrance fee stops hackers/cheaters!!! I don't understand why is this happening to overwatch!!! Who is at fault here? Must be the f2p free loaders!!! /sarcasm off
    It stops them from coming back. After the first ban round, once they have to purchase the game again, they will think twice.
    But nice try.
    Ummmmmm, cheaters will still re buy the game. They do it all the time in D3 whenever blizzard decides to bless us with banwaves. 
    It stops them from coming back. After the first ban round, once they have to purchase the game again, they will think twice.
    But nice try.
    Ummmmmm, cheaters will still re buy the game. They do it all the time in D3 whenever blizzard decides to bless us with banwaves. 
    ummmm...that makes them morons. And you aren't telling us anything we didn't know.

• M1tankerr460M1tankerr460 Member UncommonPosts: 13
    But nice try.
    ummmm...that makes them morons. And you aren't telling us anything we didn't know.
    Not according the guy i just replied to ? some seem to think they just because they wouldn't buy a game again if they got banned everyone will just follow in line. 
  • ceratop001ceratop001 Member RarePosts: 1,594
    exile01 said:
    Every Fps I have personally played has some level of hacking going on.

• VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    I'm sure Blizzard is lready in the process of programming a "Warden" that will again read your email-headers, browser windows, desktop foldernames etc. to prevent hacking in Overwatch.

But nice try.
    Not according the guy i just replied to ? some seem to think they just because they wouldn't buy a game again if they got banned everyone will just follow in line. 
    But...his reply was better than yours

• tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227
    As long as shooters work the way they do... ESP and aimbots will be a thing. 

At least Overwatch have some features built in to level the playingfield.

And yes... The paywall does keep some of the less dedicated ones out. Unlike a F2P game they can just not spam re-roll.. They actually have to pay something for it. 

The curb does not stop a car from running you over. But it helps to define the road and keeps your feet a bit less wet... Or in other words, every little helps. 

This have been a good conversation

• SlyLoKSlyLoK Member RarePosts: 2,698
    Not surprising. FPS games in my experience have the most cheaters. It aint just aimbots and wallhacks and the like either.
    But nice try.
    Ahh..naivete ..if only the whole human race were that naive...

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

But nice try.
    No dude, those who believe entree fee stops people from cheating are the real morons.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
  • DeltoisDeltois Member UncommonPosts: 384
    Jester, I don t think you know what a moron is, read your posts and you might figure it out.
  • waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769
    DMKano said:
    Name a single FPS game that doesn't have aimbots.

(Hint, it doesnt exist )

As long as aiming is client side (which it obviously HAS to be for these games to work) there will always be aimbots.

The server MUST trust clients accuracy - so aimbots will always be a problem 

Some people don't want to face the reality of the situation...................
    http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

• DeltoisDeltois Member UncommonPosts: 384
    Ugh clueless people for sure.
  • Dragonsfire9Dragonsfire9 Member UncommonPosts: 85
    DMKano said:
    Name a single FPS game that doesn't have aimbots.

(Hint, it doesnt exist )

As long as aiming is client side (which it obviously HAS to be for these games to work) there will always be aimbots.

The server MUST trust clients accuracy - so aimbots will always be a problem 

And see all your posts about how the hacks in BDO are game breaking.  Just insert MMO for FPS so why no hate here just a generic "will always be a problem."
    But nice try.
    No dude, those who believe entree fee stops people from cheating are the real morons.
    ummmm...again. Nothing we didn't know?

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,903
    edited May 2016
    Volgore said:
    I'm sure Blizzard is lready in the process of programming a "Warden" that will again read your email-headers, browser windows, desktop foldernames etc. to prevent hacking in Overwatch.
    I hope you're joking and not this naive.  that would literally be the worst way to catch 3rd party apps
    Post edited by FrodoFragins on
  • scorpex-xscorpex-x Member RarePosts: 1,030
    But nice try.
    Look how much money people will pay for loot boxes to look cool, now imagine how much they will pay to be able to dominate everyone and look badass.  IF you think buying the game again is a turnoff to these people you don't know much about gamers.

People who take these games serious don't care about buying the game again UNLESS they have a massive amount of progression that is lost following it.  $40 is nothing, people spend that on a few loot boxes and get garbage.
  • RavingRabbidRavingRabbid Member UncommonPosts: 1,168
    It's happen to me couple times. Got sniped through couple walls by a widowmaker. Luckily I keep my death camera on so I can see what happened. I report the player and move on. If I see that player I warn the group I'm in and exit out of game. Luckily it has only happened a rare couple of times.

***Raving Rabbid and Fraulein Mercy take a vacation in Frankfurt. Raving Rabbid teaches her how to dance!***

All my opinions are just that..opinions. If you like my opinions..coolness.If you dont like my opinion....I really dont care.
    Playing: ESO, WOT, Smite, and Marvel Heroes