Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a game with enforced roleplaying

CrattinaCrattina Member UncommonPosts: 5
Looking for a game that has enforced roleplaying; it's been years since I've gotten to role-play without being ridiculed by people for doing so.

Comments

• linadragonlinadragon Member RarePosts: 589
    Crattina said:
    Looking for a game that has enforced roleplaying; it's been years since I've gotten to role-play without being ridiculed by people for doing so.
    As far as enforce roleplaying the only game i can think of that does anything like that is planeshift (they will even change your name if it doesn't fit a certain way) but that was ages ago. I have no idea if they have a population or not. As far as larger mmorpgs go i honestly have no idea...  http://www.planeshift.it/
  • sunandshadowsunandshadow Member RarePosts: 1,985
    Have you considered online diceless roleplaying?  People who like to roleplay a lot generally choose not to do it within a computer game because the game mechanics interfere with the roleplaying.
    I want to help design and develop a PvE-focused, solo-friendly, sandpark MMO which combines crafting, monster hunting, and story.  So PM me if you are starting one.