Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Final Decision Made - Game to Be F2P

2»

Comments

• gaeanprayergaeanprayer Member UncommonPosts: 2,341

bestever said:

Dvora said:

Ikeda said:

Maybe they read the forums and noticed the many comments saying: "If this game was F2P, I'd play it" ?

You see that everywhere though, all sorts of people who are like "I wanna play for free!" or "I don't care if you eat!" because they are idiots or can't afford to participate in their chosen hobby.

Just wait until Bernie gets a hold of it.  Free games for everyone!  Government will start paying companies to make games!  (oh wait, that's exactly how Kingdom's of Amalur was made)

Your ignorance on Bernie's policies is showing. Nothing he has offered would be free. All would be paid through taxes, but in the end it would be cheaper for people vs. the current ridiculous cost of colleges and healthcare.

Right because the government is the model of efficiency.  Now people that arent going to college, allready paid for their own or are paying down student loans get to pay for everyone else's college too.  Works about as good as obamacare.  Insurance companies are now posting rate increases 10% or higher because of what it is costing them.  Government needs to be reduced and corruption dealt with, rather than be further bloated.

Oh boy someone who has no idea what he/she is talking about. First the affordable care act has made the insurance companies way more money and they are not increasing rates but you can keep running with that if you want. I guess it was okay when Mitt Romney wanted to do it but not okay for Obama because you don't like him. Right?Right?

I find it funny that people in this country (USA) don't even know that state college and universities were free or super cheap at one point and time and its the end of the world if we went back to that and better educated our people and not handed them a bill that will take them a lifetime to payoff. I guess we should just get rid of public schools all together because its a huge waste of money. Will just make everyone pay for it out of pocket. Will take the money we we're spending on public school and put it into the military. 
    His plan doesn't let you go to Harvard or Yale people need to get this out of their heads.

So the war in Iraq has cost us 1.7 trillion+ but 75 billion is to much to educate our people. I guess cutting back on military spending by like half and using that money for far better things would just be so bad. We would still have the best military in the world but we must stay with these BS endless wars because that's who we are. The war machine can't stop or the rich can't get richer.

I love this small government argument. No one even knows what to cut besides all the safety nets that we have in place so we don't have another great great depression. Government isn't perfect and never will be and I do agree that the corruption is off the charts.

Well that was off topic sorry about that, the game is okay nothing special. Seems a bit dated and can see why no one paid up front. Might have some pretty cool ideas but still needs a lot of work.

Never been forced to login before just to applaud someone.

As for this game, I've never even heard of it so....not only was I not waiting for it to go F2P, I'm still not interested. There's absolutely zero reason for any company, anywhere, to be developing a traditional MMO anymore. It's been overdone, they're all failing because the only people that care anymore are already too invested in one MMO to bother moving to another THAT DOES THE SAME THING. The difference in this one is...what...sci fi? Hurray. Be original and willing to take risks, or don't bother stepping a foot into MMO waters.

From B2P to F2P and, within 6 months or less, to closing. So real.

"Forums aren't for intelligent discussion; they're for blow-hards with unwavering opinions."