Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shadowbane - New Server

oliverc4oliverc4 Member Posts: 199

The makers of Shadowbane have recently announced that they are bringing a new gaming world online. Her name? Braialla, the name of one of the game's "True Goddesses". I used to play a lot of this game, with the recent free gameplay and now a new server I have been scratching my head about re installing it... oh the wife would kill me.

The Shadowbane Team is proud to announce that we will bring a new world online today at 2pm EST named after the eldest of the True Goddesses.

Braialla will exist as a "clean" server: we will not allow any migration to it. Braialla will use the Vorringia mapset (the same used on Wrath and similiar to Vindication's with the exception that it will not contain the Factionholds). Braialla will follow the same guidelines and principles as the other North American and European production servers when pertaining to Mine and Siege Windows of Opportunity.

With that said, some existing server rules will seem very new on Braialla, especially to those who reside on Mourning. Braialla will be one of the first servers to fully experience the huge chessboard Throne of Oblivion added to the political and endgame in Shadowbane. Braialla, therefore, has a maximum amount of cities that can exist, and a hard limit to the number of guilds that can be a part of a Nation. Additionally, the server will be brand new: there will be no "Feature Character" gear or huge stockpiles of pre-crafting items.

Understandably, some members of the community are worried that a new server may impact other server populations. The Shadowbane Team will be keeping a watchful eye on this and will take appropriate actions if necessary. Plans involving server migrations, consolidations, and even other new servers, are being evaluated.

http://mmorpg.qj.net/category/Shadowbane/cid/1071

--------Signature---------
starting a new journey may not be so hard,
or maybe it has already begun.
There are many worlds,
but they share the same sky --- one sky, one destiny.

http://mmorpg.qj.net/category/World-of-Warcraft/cid/325

Comments